FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Night Fae Covenant

I can see this thread is jumping with questions.  🤪   Ok, here is one.  How does one get to a covenant? Much less find one. Does this require completing ALL the quest lines in an area?  Right now I am in some area where there are these owl people, trying to understand the place. 

I tried to find answers, but it seems everything assumes I have been playing this silly add on.   Yes, I bought SL a few months ago. Finally have a hunter to lvl 60.  Never been in SL (got her all up with daily fishing and cooking and the odd quest that gave me from 11exp to 22 exp.). So now I want to get the dark ranger gear.   But I have to join a covenant, according to the guide here on IV.  So that leads me with my question that is above - how does one get to a covenant?

Thank you for any help.

On 9/7/2022 at 1:39 PM, roo said:

I can see this thread is jumping with questions.  🤪   Ok, here is one.  How does one get to a covenant? Much less find one. Does this require completing ALL the quest lines in an area?  Right now I am in some area where there are these owl people, trying to understand the place. 

I tried to find answers, but it seems everything assumes I have been playing this silly add on.   Yes, I bought SL a few months ago. Finally have a hunter to lvl 60.  Never been in SL (got her all up with daily fishing and cooking and the odd quest that gave me from 11exp to 22 exp.). So now I want to get the dark ranger gear.   But I have to join a covenant, according to the guide here on IV.  So that leads me with my question that is above - how does one get to a covenant?

Thank you for any help.

You cannot join a Covenant if you never go to any Shadowlands zones.

If you have done the Shadowlands introduction and everything related to it until you arrive in Oribos and are meant to start the story of each Covenant then you can skip the Maw introduction directly into Oribos, otherwise you need to do it fully (2h or so).

Once you are in Oribos, assuming you are maximum level, there should be quests popping up in the Covenant area in the bottom left of  the map that allow you to immediately choose a Covenant, after which you get some quests to go into that Covenant's zone and get acquainted and from there on you will have a main story quest line for your Covenant of choice and go from there through all of the Shadowlands patch content.

Again, assuming you have done this before, you can skip most questlines until you are at the chapter 3 part of the latest zone, Zereth Mortis, but if you have not you probably have to do some of the previous questlines.

Good luck!