FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nurfed

new feral please help guys !

hello guys can i ask how ferals are doing raiding wise? i am thinking to role 1 for raiding :) as my main just havent see much ferals to ask advice how they are and doing overall :) and how hard are they to learn and how they are compared others :)?

would there be some good advice for beginner ? i really wanna learn it and get hang of it :)

i am read some stuff that when there is more powerful bleed i should replace it but how i know if it is more powerful bleed? :D i know stupid question but wery new into druid so would love to get some good advice :)  hope u can share some advice :)

allso i am heard there is 1 bis trinket on lei shen are we dependent on this? because i dont wanna play class what is dependent on some gear piece to be able make good damage and be viable compared others. allso i dont wanna change my ui for elvui because i just dont like it  is there some good add ons i can use allso besides elvui?

Feral is considered to be one of the most difficult specs in the game to learn. Once you get the hang of it, though, it's enjoyable and has a great feel to it. You have the highest run speed possible, the rotation is fun, you are more survivable than most other melee classes, and the potential DPS is one of the highest of any class. On the downside, many encounters are melee unfriendly and 10 man raid groups may prefer to bring a Warrior or a Rogue for their utility, so you may find it more difficult to fit into a raid group. Multiply that issue if they have a leather tank.

As far as actually playing the class, gem for Agility, 7.5% Hit/Expertise, and reforge with the priority Mastery > Crit > Haste. I've never been able to get the Rune of Reorigination to drop, and I do just fine without it. You'll usually try to apply your bleeds while you have Tiger's Fury active. With Dream of Cenarius, I usually use this combination to get the maximum benefit from the buff: Tiger's Fury, Rip, Healing Touch, Rake, Thrash. If you don't take DoC, then just try to apply all three bleeds while TF is active.

Other than that, don't let Savage Roar fall off ever and don't let Rake fall off ever. If you can manage that, then you're well on your way to good DPS as a Feral. I like the Cat's Eye mod as a way to quickly see which buffs are about to drop off. It's OK if Rip drops between TF applications, since it's expensive to use, and keeping Savage Roar active is a higher priority.

Seems Tarazet has covered this good, but i'll answer ur part about the trinkets.

Yes, ur BiS trinket is the Rune from Lei Shen, but only if its HC TF, and even then, if u cant get ur hands on it, u'll still do good. If u can get the Rune HC TF, then that and the multistrike trinket is ur BiS, if u cannot, then use the multistrike trink + the mastery trink from siegecrafter for single target and Siegecrafter trink + Sha of pride trink for AoE.

The best advice is to go out and play the spec.  The more comfortable you feel with a Patchwerk (target dummy) situation, the easier it will be for you to adapt during a raid encounter.

Feel free to pm me with any specific questions you might have