Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boodizz

PvP Specific Macros

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Thought I'd contribute by making a list of some macros that will help you out in PvP. I will eventually add some class specific ones.

Target team mates

I use macros like these, as it is much quicker than clicking frames. Replace Boodizz with the name of the player you want to target.

/tar Boodizz

Use a spell on team mates without losing your target

This is really helpful for dispelling/decursing/freedoming etc. a team mate while not losing your target. Replace Boodizz with the player name and Dispell Magic with the spell you wish to use.

#showtooltip

/cast [@Boodizz] Dispel Magic;

Use a spell on a certain enemy in arena

This will use the named spell on an enemy in arena depending on what 'number enemy' they are (enemy on top is number 1, enemy below number 2 etc.)

#showtooltip

/cast [@arena1] Fear;

Use a spell on your focus

This will cast the named spell on your focus.

#showtooltip

/cast [@focus] Hex;

Use a spell on your target, but if shift is down use it on your focus

This will fear your target, but if shift is held down, it will fear your focus (can be changed to any modifier e.g. ctrl, alt)

#showtooltip

/cast [nomod] Fear;

/cast [mod:shift,@focus] Fear;

Use various pieces of gear

The following will use the piece of gear referenced (e.g. Engineer enchants, on use trinkets)

Gloves

/use 10

Cape

/use 15

Belt

/use 6

Trinket slot 1 (top)

/use 13

Trinket slot 2 (bottom)

/use 14

Warlock Specific

Use a pet skill depending on what pet you have out

This will use the listed pet spell, depending on which demon you have out. E.g. If you press the bind with a Felhunter out, it will spell lock your target. You can also make another macro using the same setup, but different pet spells.

#showtooltip

/cast [pet:Voidwalker] Sacrifice;

[pet:Imp] Singe Magic;

[pet:Succubus,nomodifier] Seduction;

[pet:Felhunter,nomodifier] Spell Lock;

[pet:Felguard,nomodifier] Intercept;

Use a pet skill on your focus

This is basically the same as the above, but it uses it on your focus. I added the Imp ability flee in, as the Imp has no spell fit for focus.

#showtooltip

/cast [pet:Voidwalker] Suffering;

[pet:Imp] Flee;

[pet:Succubus,nomodifier,target=focus] Seduction;[pet:Felhunter,nomodifier,target=focus] Spell Lock;[pet:Felguard,nomodifier,target=focus] Intercept;

Banish macro

This will banish your target if you have one, or will banish your mosueover if you have one.

#showtooltip

/cast [target=mouseover,harm] Banish; Banish;

Armor swap

Toggles between Fel Armor & Demon Armor

#showtooltip

/castsequence Fel Armor, Demon Armor;

Focus soul swap

This will exhale your soul swap on your focus.

#showtooltip

/cast [@focus][] Soul Swap

I have some more to add, but that's all I can get in for now. I will be expanding this section.

Hope this helped!

Edited by Boodizz
1 person likes this

Thank you Boodizz. I've been thinking about making a sort of macro guide for a long time, with explanation of how commands like /target, /cast, /use, etc. can be used, what modifiers can be applied, and so on. Maybe I'll get started on it after the release of MoP ;)

1 person likes this

Added some warlock specific macros

1 person likes this

Thanks! Sorry for not checking up on the thread lately, the MoP previews have been giving me a lot of work.

Thanks! Sorry for not checking up on the thread lately, the MoP previews have been giving me a lot of work.

Haha that's fine man. I know not a lot of people are using the PvP section of the forums yet, but I figure it will help someone out if they stumble across it! I will put up some priest specific ones tonight.

You guys are doing an awesome job on the site btw, I really like it.

1 person likes this

Haha that's fine man. I know not a lot of people are using the PvP section of the forums yet, but I figure it will help someone out if they stumble across it! I will put up some priest specific ones tonight.

You guys are doing an awesome job on the site btw, I really like it.

Thanks! We know that the PvP section is not going to be very used for some time. This will change after the release of MoP, when we will start releasing PvP guides ;)

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frostjin
      <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!

What We Offer:

The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 10,000 members in 10 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...

Raiding:

7/7 M + 5/10 M Progression 7 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic Progression See the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com/raiding

PvP:

Multiple PvP Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members constantly looking for BG Farming! Learn more about our PvP offering and sign up on or website: www.coguild.com/rbgs

For Socials:

Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spam, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!
      Out of WoW:

Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild Rust Group Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways __________________________________________________________________

To Join:
      If you find yourself on Sargeras, simply ask for an invite! If you're not on Sargeras yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm!

http://www.coguild.com/join

Contact Us:

You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below.

Coldcrow#1329

Joberty#7753

Empathine#3105

OR

Email us at:

Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg

Swampage@currentlyonline.gg

We hope to see everyone in game!

• By BauntiX
      Wolflan Gaming now has its own World of Warcraft guild! It is located on Silvermoon(EU) on Alliance side. We are currently recruiting members from the organization, and as soon as we are ready, we will move towards events involving PvP and PvE. For more info, contact Bauntix, whom oversees the guild.
      If you want to join the guild, you will have to join the organization first. Head to our homepage ‘www.wolflan.com’, after which you will have to go through an introduction to the rules of the organization. When you are all signed up, you are ready to join us in Azeroth!
      WolfLAN Gaming Community
      wolflan.com

• By Djingy
      Title, died to Trilliax during Annihilation when using DoS. Stupid on my part but just wondering if theres a cancelaura for it and/or other trinkets. Thanks
    • By Frostjin
      <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels!
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      About Us:
      <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      What We Offer: 
      The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 10,000 members in 11 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
      In WoW: 
      8 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 4/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs Out of WoW:
      Private game servers w/ events Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF1 + BF4 Clan ESO Guild Rust Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, Tower Unite, and more Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      More Information:
      <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at Currently Online. If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.currentlyonline.gg , or contact an officer directly.
      Contact Us: 
      Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      Empathine#3105
      OR
      Email us at:

• By Frostjin
      About Us:
      <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. 
      What We Offer: 
      The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 10,000 members in 11 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out...
      In WoW: 
      8 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 4/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs Out of WoW:
      Private game servers w/ events Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF1 + BF4 Clan ESO Guild Rust Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, Tower Unite, and more Always active Discord w/ over 2500 connected users Drinking Nights _______________________________________________________________________________________________
      More Information:
      <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at Currently Online. If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.currentlyonline.gg , or contact an officer directly.
      Contact Us: 
      Add one of the following officers to your Btag:
      Coldcrow#1329
      Joberty#7753
      Empathine#3105
      OR
      Email us at: