FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MateoAnthony

Are you supposed to be able to see your opponents Galakrond in hand?

i don’t have proof of this due to the fact i was on cellular, but my opponent just played what might’ve been the fourth card to invoke his warlock galakrond and that i saw a green puff of smoke around a card in his hand in addition to galakrond appearing by means of the sidebar. then positive enough next turn the precise card that puffed ended up being his absolutely invoked galakrond. has this always been a aspect and i’ve simply neglected it?https://discord.software/ FetLife vshare

Edited by MateoAnthony

Did Galakrond's ability also trigger?  I had that happen when playing against a Warlock.  Each time they invoked Galakrond they got the 2 1/1 imps to appear and I saw what you saw.  Then on curve Galakrond was dropped, so I assumed it was in the hand the whole time.  I've played other people with Galakrond and their ability didn't trigger when invoking, hence my assuming he must be in hand for that to happen and for the puff of green smoke to show.

Yes, you are able to see if they invoke Galakrond in hand. It's not a bug, you didn't see it wrong.

But whether you have it in hand or not, invoke effect always trigger. There is just a visual cue separating 2 cases.