FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ivoholanda

How to improve my dps

For some time I have been trying to improve my DPS, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I would like to help me by saying that I am somehow missing. My DPS may have remained a little low at malkorok, but it was a cause of anxiety to kill the boss, for which we already had 87 wipes on him.

here's my armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Snag%C3%A4/simple

here's yesterday and tuesday raiding night - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/lsktlgvdd2926l59/sum/damageDone/?s=9445&e=9944

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/ge4tfclniql82ldm/sum/damageDone/?s=561&e=964

My dps was a bit low on spoils because i had to go as fury instead of arms, some reforge issues, but anyway, any help would much apreciated.

Well it seems pretty fine , just I noticed one sha (didnt checked all fight) that you dont use a lot of your raging blow charges

Hey, sorry for the late answer, had a crazy week. Time's a bit short tonight too for me to look over the logs, but I'll check them more thoroughly tomorrow.

-rage

Alright, found the time to look at your logs. I still looked at malkorok because it's the easiest one to analyze, DPS-wise.

1: BT uses: 50/77. Not too bad, could be a bit better still. You seemed to cast Berserker Rage a lot when you were already enraged, which may explain you low-ish Enrage uptime.

2: CS uses: 15/17, SB uses: 14/17. Make sure that not only both of those are used the same amount of times, but also that you use them every time you can.

3: RB charges gained: 34, Spent: 22. That is really bad. Make sure to cast RB everytime you reach 2 charges or when the charge you have will drop before the next BT, outside of CS, and spam it as much as available during CS.

4: You only cast 4 wild strikes. With the little amount of RBs you casted, I highly doubt you were GCD capped outside of CS and had to bleed rage with HS only. Remember to use WS to dump rage outside of CS.

That's all I can see for now.

Hope this helps, and sorry again for the delay,

-rage