FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sleete

Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?

Hi folks, 

When DoD was announced I horded my gold! and with the freebies I had a Lot of packs.

When checking on HSreplay I find that I have 222 out of 252, which - from what i've read before on this site - is pretty good going methinks.

Now also previous reading would indicate it could take more packs to get that last 30 that to get the 222.

So, if I may indulge myself, and call upon you experts out there to have a look at this list and say if any are worth using dust to create (notwithstanding that most peeps seem to say work with what you got rather than waste dust).

if it helps my top deck is a Quest Resurrect Priest copied from HSReplay (this one actually .... https://hsreplay.net/decks/NTJgY9jSeGyeExZaLN5W3b/)

ok here goes...(None of these appear to be on the insert Hearthstone link yet, so just the title, sorry)

There are actually 16 missing, mostly Legendaries (as to be expected)  (the other 14 count is due to having 1 of 2, not 2 of 2)

Secure the Deck, Chenvaala, Dark Skies, Dragon Rider Talritha, Dread Raven, Mindflayer Kaahrj, Ramming Speed, 

Scion of Ruin, Dragonbane, Necrium Apothecary, Nozdormu the Timeless, Umbral Skulker, Nithogg, Flik Skyshiv,

Zzeraku the Warped, Dragonqueen Alexstrasza,  

Any Comments?

Thanks

Edited by Sleete
spelling

It doesnt help a quest priest deck, none of the new cards do really.

But there are some important cards there like new Alex, or Apothecary and Flik. Dark Skies is powerful for handlock decks and Zzeraku is a good late game option for such builds again.

Thanks FanOfValeera

I'm looking to create another - Different - primary deck anyways - so that helps somewhat.

It is in hearthpwn, not here. You install Innkeeper, sign in, go to hearthpwn, go to your collection. It is written there for all the sets.

• Like 2