FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Veox

Warlock reforgings

Locky constantly says, a few points of crit/hate here and there do not matter. Well, ok. At what point would they matter to you? 2:1? 3:1? 5:1?

2:1 mastery, 3-4:1 crit, I don't trade int for haste - but that's my play-style, nothing drives me nuts more then getting GCD capped (to many years playing pre-reforging as an ele shaman) as a troll warlock I hit that point a lot. No haste.

Bleeding edge progression broke be of caring about stats, I follow general guidelines, not hard rules. I don't obsess over things that really just don't matter that much to DPS. 

I've ranked in the top 10 with a full crit destro build, I've ranked in the top 10 30 ilvl behind everyone else in the top 20, I've seen people in full int gems rank top 10, I've spent 100 hours tweeking down to the smallest stat and seen it make no difference. Stats bearly matter, secondary stats almost never matter. They're tools, how you use them is what matters.