Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cermittrainer

Re rolling traveler pledge

Recommended Posts

Hello, my demon hunter is nearing gr119 but my current traveler pledge isn't ancient, primal, or even rolled right. Since I have over 200 of each type of material I have 2 questions. 

 

1. How many times should I roll 1 traveler pledge, I was thinking 5 to 10 times and then scrap.

2. I have 17 traveler pledge and since I have so many Matt's use on each one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2020 at 5:35 AM, Cermittrainer said:

Hello, my demon hunter is nearing gr119 but my current traveler pledge isn't ancient, primal, or even rolled right. Since I have over 200 of each type of material I have 2 questions. 

 

1. How many times should I roll 1 traveler pledge, I was thinking 5 to 10 times and then scrap.

2. I have 17 traveler pledge and since I have so many Matt's use on each one?

Rerolling an item in the Kanai's acts like a new drop, and therefore it doesn't matter which one you reroll. 

My method is that i start rerolling after i have two of the same item, and I reroll the worse rolled one: if it's better than the equipped one, i switch and reroll. This way you'll never run in a situation that you does not have enough materials for a horrible rolled item.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Moreinfo0
      Inner Rage
      I Know a Guy
      Battle Rage
      Execute
      Fiery War Axe
      Grimestreet Informant
      Jeweled Scarab
      Loot Hoarder
      Rampage
      Slam
      Acolyte of Pain
      Bash
      Fierce Monkey
      Ravaging Ghoul
      Shield Block
      Bloodhoof Brave
      Faceless Shambler
      Polluted Hoarder
      Azure Drake
      Brawl
      Faceless Manipulator
      Ironforge Portal
      Leeroy Jenkins
      Emperor Thaurissan
       Justicar Trueheart
      Reno Jackson
      Gorehowl
      Obsidian Destroyer
      Grommash Hellscream 
      Ragnaros the Firelord
×
×
  • Create New...