FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SantiagoJordan

Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?

i'm no longer a incredible player. I hover among 6900 and 7500, but have usually had amusing gambling Battlegrounds. recently although, it just sucks. you may expect 2-6 people going Demons and whether a person reveals achievement or no longer with the approach is absolutely as much as "luck of the draw". it's not satisfying to go Demons and lose to individuals who highrolled better Demons, and it's now not especially trying out to move Demons and WIN due to the fact you located  watchers/weavers proper away after which rolled demons every spherical. the opposite day I highrolled a Demons start after which determined to cook dinner dinner at the same time as I played. I watched zero fights, made no tech-choices, didn't have a look at any of my opponent's comps or winrates, and truely failed to truely even play the game. I chopped vegetables after re-rolling for demons. when i found a demon, I played it. I gained every single combat, and the sport, with a 130/130 watcher. awesome.vidmate mobdro word counter

Edited by SantiagoJordan