FORUMS
Stan

Weekly Brawl - Braxis Outpost: February 7th

41914-weekly-brawl-braxis-outpost-januar

This week's brawl is Braxis Outpost. It comes with standard ARAM rules which include disabled Hearthstones and no healing at spawn. Complete 3 matches to earn a New Toy Chest.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

This week’s Heroes Brawl is Braxis Outpost! A single-lane battleground set in the Koprulu Sector, it will be up to your team to survive in the lane and take down the enemy core, without the aid of Hearthstone or their Hall of Storms. Good luck, have fun!

Rules:

• Shuffle Pick
    • Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the battle on Braxis Outpost. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
  • ARAM Rules
    • Players cannot use Hearthstone
    • Players do not heal at their starting location. (Hall of Storms)
    • Cores have no shields
  • Mercenary Camps
    • Braxis Outpost features two mirrored Goliath & Raven mercenary camps.
  • Be the first team to take down the enemy Core to claim victory!

Rewards:

• Complete three matches of Braxis Outpost to earn a New Toy Chest!

Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.

11 hours ago, Arcling said:

Well, there is nothing else but ARAMs now. ?‍♂️

I don't mind it, I really enjoy this form.

Having said that, I think they could transition this into a stand alone mode, just cycling the possible maps randomly (I think there are 4 different ones).
For the rest of the "abandoned" brawls, I think they could make them available all at the same time. Then you could queue for Pull Party or Azmodunk or whichever one you'd like. I don't think this would cause any harm to the current state of the game. On the contrary, it might allow people to be more flexible when they want.

EDIT: Damn, I'd play Azmodunk or Escape from Braxis now that I wrote it.

Edited by VegaPl

12 hours ago, VegaPl said:

For the rest of the "abandoned" brawls, I think they could make them available all at the same time. Then you could queue for Pull Party or Azmodunk or whichever one you'd like. I don't think this would cause any harm to the current state of the game. On the contrary, it might allow people to be more flexible when they want.

Yes, afaik this is the plan to make ARAM as a separate mode. I liked Pull Party once in a while, as well as other event brawls, though since those events are now simply "winter, spring, summer, autumn" events, these brawls aren't in rotation anymore.

23 hours ago, Arcling said:

these brawls aren't in rotation anymore.

*cries in Azmodunk, Escape from Braxis, Trial Grounds, Lunar Rocket Racing, and Deadman's Stand*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      The Icy Veins Masters Clash Championship continues this weekend on Saturday at 6 PM Paris time! Check out the upcoming schedule for more information!
      About the Event
      Masters Clash Championship is a Heroes of the Storm tournament sponsored by Icy Veins, where teams compete for a prize pool of 10,000 EUR. Approximately 32% of matches have been played so far.
      Event Schedule
      April 10 (Saturday)
      Match 1: 30K vs. Inting for Ruby at 6:00 PM Paris time Match 2: ArthasStroitHram vs. Go Next at 8:00 Paris time. April 11 (Sunday)
      Match 1: SoundLess vs. The donuts at 6:00 PM Paris time. Match 2: The Hardos vs. Chilly Mountain at 8:00 PM Paris time. Here is the exact schedule of the upcoming matches.

Head over to the official site for more details.
      Where to Watch
       English stream (Khaldor)  French stream (Malganyr)  German stream (TazzDingo)  Russian stream (Noizen)  Spanish stream (Orhy)
    • By Staff
      Here are the results of the latest Masters Clash Championship matches that were played during the weekend.
      About the Event
      Masters Clash Championship is a Heroes of the Storm tournament sponsored by Icy Veins, where teams compete for a prize pool of 10,000 EUR. Approximately 63% of matches have been played so far.
      Match Results
      On Saturday, SoundLess defeated Inting for Ruby 4:1, and Chilly Mountain claimed victory against ArthasStroitHram (4:2).
      On Sunday, 30K won 4:0 against Go Next, and The donuts were able to defeat The Hardos 4:2.

When Will We See More Matches?
      The event continues on April 10 at 6:00 PM Paris time. You can find a full schedule of all upcoming matches here.

Where to Watch
      You can watch the event in multiple languages. Links to localized streams can be found below.
       English stream (Khaldor)  French stream (Malganyr)  German stream (TazzDingo)  Russian stream (Noizen)  Spanish stream (Orhy)
    • By Staff
      The Masters Clash Championship continues with new matches taking place today at 6:00 PM Paris time and tomorrow.
      About the Event
      Masters Clash Championship is a Heroes of the Storm tournament sponsored by Icy Veins, where teams compete for a prize pool of 10,000 EUR. Approximately 52% of all matches have been played.
      Event Schedule
      Today at 6:00 PM Paris time, Inting for Ruby will play against SoundLess. At 8:00 PM Paris time, ArthasStroitHram will play against Chilly Mountain. Tomorrow at 6:00 PM, 30K will play against Go Next. Finally, tomorrow at 8:00 PM, The donuts will battle against The Hardos. Here is the exact schedule of the upcoming matches.

Head over to the official site for more details.
      Where to Watch
    • By Staff
      A new login screen briefly became visible on the PTR yesterday before Blizzard decided to revert the update.
      UPDATE: The login screen was actually an April Fools' joke.
      Heroes of the Storm hasn't received a new content patch for a while now, and many players wonder what's next for the game.
      Yesterday, a new login screen appeared on the PTR, showing off a pixelated version of the Heroes of the Storm logo. What could that possibly mean? Some Reddit users think this might be a joke. Currently, we do not have any information about a new patch, but we will keep you updated when Blizzard releases a new update, so stay tuned for the official patch notes!

Source: Reddit
    • By Staff
      It seems the current Season in Heroes of the Storm has been extended by 1 month.
      Yesterday, a new login screen shortly appeared on the PTR, and we thought there might be a new update coming for the game. Today, Reddit noticed that the current Ranked Play Season got extended by 1 month, suggesting the patch will likely get postponed.

Image courtesy of LDAP
      Source: Reddit