FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MrSlipperHat

Weapons

On 2/10/2020 at 5:23 AM, MrSlipperHat said:

Howdy everyone, 

Is there anywhere I can get a pair of 400+ two handed weapons outside of Dungeons and Raids? 

Would like to know this as well.

Hi!  I just started a new warrior and decided to go Fury but with 2 one handed swords.  I am finding that this warrior is fast at killing and have taken on 6 mobs (currently lvl 30) at the same time without dying or even coming close to it.  Will there come a time, not sure what level, that I will be needing to switch to 2 two handed weapons? 

I need to also mention I still don't have Shadow Lands and have no plans to get it until it is 65% off the current price.  🙂

Thank you in advance for your help.

Updated - I guess no one comes to the older content on the forums, mea culpa on where I asked my question. Or no one really reads the forums here.  It is now May 20th and I haven't heard a peep.  Oh well.  Thanks for the forums though.  In case anyone cares, I kept my 2 single handed swords and just go with the flow. At lvl 40, I did a heroic dungeon in Broken Islands, by myself, so that is my guiding light so to speak, on keeping the one handed swords.

Edited by Guest