FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zllo9

Blizzard Support Chat never open

Hello all, my name is Zack Lloyd, and I have been a long time subscriber to World of Warcraft, from Blizzard Entertainment, but I recently have found something that is confusing to me, and would like some feedback....

I recently was involved with an argument of sorts with Blizzard Support, through the Ticket system, and my account was suspended wrongly as a result. So, I wanted to appeal this, but do not seem to ever be able to get in touch with anybody human from Blizzard Support, just automated robots, which has led me to want to use their advertised, but never open Live Chat option.

What I have seen is that the hours that chat is available keep changing, even changing timezones somehow. Earlier today, it said Live Chat available between 2pm - 6pm PST, but when I went back during those times to check, the time had changed to 12pm - 8pm GMT as the attachment shows. So, I have to ask, how does Blizzard Entertainment, in Irvine California, end up moving to GMT from PST, and why does the time change twice in a single day?? Can't they even agree on a timezone, or are they purposely trying to be unreachable?/

I am only trying to get chat, because the Ticket system seems to be run exclusively by robots / automated systems that do not even bother to read through your Tickets, instead searching through them for keywords to flag, and seem dead-set on finding some way to threaten you with violations / account actions.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 9.15.56 PM.png

I can't comment on the service you've received, but are you playing on US or EU? The fact that it changed from listing the times in PST to GMT, so a US and European time zone, it seems like you probably tried to open a ticket on us.battle.net first, and then eu.battle.net the second time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheKazar
      Dear whoever Is reading this,

This would be my first post on these forums on this topic to get the attention of people to a big problem that's plagued WoW for a while but I was ignorant of It until It struck me as well, banning. Specifically unfair banning of people, I even had friends who were simply told "You are banned, we have our reasons... goodbye" and not talk to the player In question ever again.

What does that cause? Imagine your 10 year old account being suddenly lost to the Void because Blizzard felt It appropriate to ban your account for no reason at all, and you can't do a damn thing. Are we seriously surprised they've lost so many subscriber numbers, that Legion Is a giant Fan Service and that their customer support service doesn't seem to adjust to the state of the game that It is In right now?

I myself was banned 8-9 months ago, April 2015... I've been appealing this for all of these months, Blizzard DOES NOT respond to me, I do not count the responses that were made by monkeys which copy pasted old answers and so on and so on... examples of that to be seen In a moment. The times they did respond to me were simple excuses and more robotic and samey answers that did not help me, but helped them cover their buttocks.

Now I know there will be many Blizzard Fanboys around trying to discredit me, but you only help the problem they've created. There's plenty victims of such bannings Including me and all of the other victims that I will be glad to show you:

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Varyaggamer/library/Victims%20of%20Blizzards%20Unfair%20Bannings?sort=3&page=1

Take your time and read through them as you like, each with their Individual description describing their  situation and the mostly non-existent reasons Blizz gave to banning them.

This Isn't just about me, this Is to give attention to what Blizzard Is unable to do at their lowest of times, when their subs are as low as they were In vanila times, when the next expansion Is a giant fan service - at such times Blizzard should be at their best, and they will apparently gladly ban the rest of us, let's say half of the current subscribers just to "Keep the servers clean" or so Is their excuse... but In reality they've banned us unfairly, and most of us would've done nothing. If Blizzard keeps doing this they will doom their subscribers and their game.

Other bans, like the massive bot-ban waves are good - that Is what we need, giant ban waves against people who have ACTUALLY broken the EULA and ToS and deserve to have a suspension, or a ban If they've commited previous actions against the EULA or ToS.

I make these posts because after 9 months, Blizzard denies me my account, I am Innocent yet they are blind to the truth. So I'm making people aware of how they mistreat their customers, and I encourage people who consider to play WoW - DONT

Before I leave you with further proof, here's a recent addition tot his post, I held back posting these due to wanting to give Blizzard a chance to talk to me In a reasonable and calm fashion and discuss my banning, they tried so when I was on my Trial account and said I am harassing customer support by making tickets over this issue.... which Is the most obsurd thing Imaginable and I doubt I'm harassing them trully In anyway shape or form, most of my older tickets simply got cancelled within minutes In the last 8 months and suddenly I'm harassing their support? It's obvious to me they don't want me to show any of this to the public, and since they are so reluctant to help me, well here you go.
      Lastly, I'll leave you with further proof, tickets I sent to Blizzard, In which they either cancel them very fast without even reading them, or provide robotic monkey-like copy pasted answers that I've mentioned above, kind regards.

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Varyaggamer/library/Tickets%20to%20Blizzard?sort=3&page=1

PS: Do note that Blizzard tried to talk to me, finally when I made my first forum posts, It is obvious they fear the publicity and such forums as mine spreading like wildfire and causing them problems, which as I said I DO NOT want to do, but they force my hand If they will not unban me, who Is innocent of what they claim I've done.