Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

Dear whoever Is reading this,

This would be my first post on these forums on this topic to get the attention of people to a big problem that's plagued WoW for a while but I was ignorant of It until It struck me as well, banning. Specifically unfair banning of people, I even had friends who were simply told "You are banned, we have our reasons... goodbye" and not talk to the player In question ever again.

What does that cause? Imagine your 10 year old account being suddenly lost to the Void because Blizzard felt It appropriate to ban your account for no reason at all, and you can't do a damn thing. Are we seriously surprised they've lost so many subscriber numbers, that Legion Is a giant Fan Service and that their customer support service doesn't seem to adjust to the state of the game that It is In right now?

I myself was banned 8-9 months ago, April 2015... I've been appealing this for all of these months, Blizzard DOES NOT respond to me, I do not count the responses that were made by monkeys which copy pasted old answers and so on and so on... examples of that to be seen In a moment. The times they did respond to me were simple excuses and more robotic and samey answers that did not help me, but helped them cover their buttocks.

Now I know there will be many Blizzard Fanboys around trying to discredit me, but you only help the problem they've created. There's plenty victims of such bannings Including me and all of the other victims that I will be glad to show you:

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Varyaggamer/library/Victims%20of%20Blizzards%20Unfair%20Bannings?sort=3&page=1

Take your time and read through them as you like, each with their Individual description describing their  situation and the mostly non-existent reasons Blizz gave to banning them.

This Isn't just about me, this Is to give attention to what Blizzard Is unable to do at their lowest of times, when their subs are as low as they were In vanila times, when the next expansion Is a giant fan service - at such times Blizzard should be at their best, and they will apparently gladly ban the rest of us, let's say half of the current subscribers just to "Keep the servers clean" or so Is their excuse... but In reality they've banned us unfairly, and most of us would've done nothing. If Blizzard keeps doing this they will doom their subscribers and their game.

Other bans, like the massive bot-ban waves are good - that Is what we need, giant ban waves against people who have ACTUALLY broken the EULA and ToS and deserve to have a suspension, or a ban If they've commited previous actions against the EULA or ToS.

I make these posts because after 9 months, Blizzard denies me my account, I am Innocent yet they are blind to the truth. So I'm making people aware of how they mistreat their customers, and I encourage people who consider to play WoW - DONT

Before I leave you with further proof, here's a recent addition tot his post, I held back posting these due to wanting to give Blizzard a chance to talk to me In a reasonable and calm fashion and discuss my banning, they tried so when I was on my Trial account and said I am harassing customer support by making tickets over this issue.... which Is the most obsurd thing Imaginable and I doubt I'm harassing them trully In anyway shape or form, most of my older tickets simply got cancelled within minutes In the last 8 months and suddenly I'm harassing their support? It's obvious to me they don't want me to show any of this to the public, and since they are so reluctant to help me, well here you go.

Lastly, I'll leave you with further proof, tickets I sent to Blizzard, In which they either cancel them very fast without even reading them, or provide robotic monkey-like copy pasted answers that I've mentioned above, kind regards.

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Varyaggamer/library/Tickets%20to%20Blizzard?sort=3&page=1

PS: Do note that Blizzard tried to talk to me, finally when I made my first forum posts, It is obvious they fear the publicity and such forums as mine spreading like wildfire and causing them problems, which as I said I DO NOT want to do, but they force my hand If they will not unban me, who Is innocent of what they claim I've done.

So basically, TL;DR - Guy wants to be unbanned for actions by his brother on his account. He is now saying Blizzard is wrong for banning him because he broke the ToU by sharing his account.

It's your account. You're responsible for everything that happens on that account. You are not meant to share your account with anyone unless you are their parent/guardian and they are below the age required to have their own account.

I see no problem with them banning you. Just because you are angry that you got banned doesn't mean you're right. 

Blizzard Icon Terms of Use

"...you cannot share the Account or the Login Information with anyone, unless the terms of this Agreement allow it."

So basically, TL;DR - Guy wants to be unbanned for actions by his brother on his account. He is now saying Blizzard is wrong for banning him because he broke the ToU by sharing his account.

It's your account. You're responsible for everything that happens on that account. You are not meant to share your account with anyone unless you are their parent/guardian and they are below the age required to have their own account.

I see no problem with them banning you. Just because you are angry that you got banned doesn't mean you're right. 

Blizzard Icon Terms of Use

"...you cannot share the Account or the Login Information with anyone, unless the terms of this Agreement allow it."

If Blizzard fell for the "Oh, it wasn't me it was my brother" excuse, that would be pretty sad. Although you may think you have a legit argument, Blizzard makes it very plain about account sharing. Even if you walked away from your computer and your brother got on it without asking, you are still responsible. I can say that this is a tough lesson to learn for you, but you do need to drop it and let it go. This is NOT a issue with Blizzards Customer Service, this is a issue with you not getting the answer you desire and then blaming them.

Start a new account and be sure you do not share it with anyone, but if you are going to use a new account just to beat a dead horse, I would suggest you move on to another game.

I didn't make this clear In this forum post, unlike my others I posted over these almost two months.

But I DID NOT willingly share the password or any vital account information to my brother, so yes they fell for It because It's the truth. And I've presented flight tickets and hotel reservations confirming I was nowhere near the PC identified with the banning.

How my Brother explained It was, he "Sneakily" stood around many times when I sat to play WoW, and seemed to remember me writing down each button, one by one.. and eventually figured out the right combination for It to be my password and played WoW like that when I was gone from January to April 2015, It suprised me too that ****** ***** managed to do that and caused my whole account to be sent Into the pit of the banned. When you as a kid want something, you'll go very far to get It... I'm sure we all know that.

While I understand you jump the gun, you two above. I didn't share and compromise my account, I've played for 10 years I'm not an amateur to do that and endanger so many of what I earned.

Lastly, that their rules are like this, doesn't mean they're correct and I am wrong. Infact, they are wrong to accuse an innocent and their loyal customer for 10 years of something like this without proof, and after I present my proof from my hotel and my plane flighttickets they still do nothing. Whatever their rules, I am innocent, I've not commited anything my brother has and I should have been unbanned many months ago, but Instead I sit here and suffer for Blizzard not being able to do their jobs and communicate properly.

So your arguments are invalid, Nomsidious & Blainje, please consider the customers not the Blizzard Overlords first.

This post was made last year, January 31th... since that time, Blizzard has threatened to suspend my other battle.net accounts, and quite frankly are harassing ME for trying to talk to them and solve this situation like reasonable and calm people, yet they refuse so I'm sorry if loosing 10 years of my life Is too much of a trouble to highlight here. From a billion dollar company this is unacceptable, and frankly the state their game Is In I'd hardly think this excuses them, their latest expansion Is a giant fan service, WoD has been extended by months and months without any real content, despite me not seeing It myself Ingame, and their customer support service has gone mad, and I feel just like with the Activision layoffs, Blizzard Customer Support should layoff at least half of It's people, then re-evaluate & re-review all bannings, suspensions and other made In the last few years.

Thank you for not locking down this thread even after 2 months, props.

Mmm, my account has been banned also. Sadly I cannot fight against it, I'm aware someone was using my account, but knowing full well I have friends who do that all the time, I saw no harm in it. He started doing something shady, and the account is now permanantly banned, I cant even try and reason with Blizzard to get it back they just shut me down even after I called, and just gave me complete robotic responses. 

They didn't tell me exactly what it was other than exploitation of some kind in pvp. My cousin likely knows what he's done and sadly as I am the account holder and responsible there isn't anything I can do. I don't need a reason to do anything I shouldn't I buy my wow gold using tokens, my gear I farm with my guild, I'm not rank one at anything let alone PvP.. 

I rather be temp banned, or given a warning so that this doesn't happen, but to lose 12 years of hard work. With no previous history of any botting, cheating.. or anything. Is a big FU from Blizzard to me. As a customer I feel quite wronged, and even though T's and C's state this is my fault, I wish they'd at least hear me out when I tried talking to them. *Sigh* 

I do hope Blizzard see this and reconsider the account ban, I really don't even care if it's a 12 month ban or whatever, I just don't want to lose my main character. 

49 minutes ago, Emalius said:

Mmm, my account has been banned also. Sadly I cannot fight against it, I'm aware someone was using my account, but knowing full well I have friends who do that all the time, I saw no harm in it. He started doing something shady, and the account is now permanantly banned, I cant even try and reason with Blizzard to get it back they just shut me down even after I called, and just gave me complete robotic responses. 

They didn't tell me exactly what it was other than exploitation of some kind in pvp. My cousin likely knows what he's done and sadly as I am the account holder and responsible there isn't anything I can do. I don't need a reason to do anything I shouldn't I buy my wow gold using tokens, my gear I farm with my guild, I'm not rank one at anything let alone PvP.. 

I rather be temp banned, or given a warning so that this doesn't happen, but to lose 12 years of hard work. With no previous history of any botting, cheating.. or anything. Is a big FU from Blizzard to me. As a customer I feel quite wronged, and even though T's and C's state this is my fault, I wish they'd at least hear me out when I tried talking to them. *Sigh* 

I do hope Blizzard see this and reconsider the account ban, I really don't even care if it's a 12 month ban or whatever, I just don't want to lose my main character. 

This thread is more than a year old.  Please refrain from posting in these older threads (known as necro-ing a post).  Locked.