FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
DadyPhatSak

Need Help

Armory link would help as well. Multistrike is bad. Get a different trinket.

KTT is an amazing trinket, I don't know what you are thinking.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kwAr23ZCT9g7V1vn

I don't know how but Im Ilvl 559 and im being beat my 540 Locks, any advice guys?

Need logs of a raid, LFR, flex, normal, heroic, something in a raid. Target dummy doesn't help a lot.

Stop using AD. KJC will be far more useful in a raid.

Not nearly as qualified to give you advice as Locky is, but I was able to find a fair share of glaring errors (at least if I'm not mistaken):

-I am not under the impression that GoSac + Glyph of Demon Training is a wombo combo. Along with this, a lot of the other talents/glyphs you're taking are decent in some fights but in general not what you want to be taking. I'm basing your glyphs off of your most recent activity in siegecrafter, and in this case they wouldn't make any sense- especially AD. To tack on to what locky said, as someone who just recently got back into the game I found that using AD as destro was not only a disappointing damage increase but also decreased ease of movement, causing me to have a more difficult time with mechanics than necessary while I was still learning to dps at a reasonable level. GoSac and Shadowfury make sense for talents, but please explain what you are aiming for with your other choices.

-If your Immolate is at 70% upkeep when you're patchwerking I don't want to imagine what it is on a movement intensive fight- work on using weakauras and affdots to track this. Getting it closer to 90% should not only take more advantage of a DoT source but also lead to more embers.

-Incinerate beat Chaos Bolt in damage output and you didn't even have an execute phase to compensate with shadowburn. One of the primary reasons this seems to be the case is lack of syncing with buffs- are you watching the gcds of bindings and making quick notice of KCC's int proc? This is a big key to your success, but also make sure to cast them if there's a possibility of you capping embers. A weakauras renovation could probably do you a lot of good.

-Your profs are maxed and that's fine, but I'd strongly recommend picking up engineering if you just started a lock. If changing from a haste cd to an int cd is not incentive enough, when I started playing again and relearned my rotation the movement speed increase gave me more ease with learning SoO normal mechanics and let me focus more on making sure I'm not making rotation mistakes.

As stated above, a lot of the problems could also stem or entwine with fight mechanics. Logs over a few SoO bosses would give a lot of guidance in finding what's causing issues.

KTT is an amazing trinket, I don't know what you are thinking.

Need logs of a raid, LFR, flex, normal, heroic, something in a raid. Target dummy doesn't help a lot.

Stop using AD. KJC will be far more useful in a raid.

KTT is an amazing trinket. Is Multistrike that cleave trinket?

KTT is an amazing trinket. Is Multistrike that cleave trinket?

Multistrike is the KTT. Cleave is the...cleave.

Kardris' Toxic Totem - "Multistrike"

Focused Crystal of Rage - "Cleave"