Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DHBirgano

No echoes of Ny'alotha

Recommended Posts

So after following the news on Icy veins and wowhead I logged in this morning with my Main account and opened my weekly chest. Only to find that I did not find any echoes of Ny'alotha. How is this possible as I have R3 & R4 essences on this character and I made sure to log in with this account first.

screenshot.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...