FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jpru2001

Real DPS vs Mr Robot score vs dummy

Just curious what some of you guys are seeing, for instance on Malkorak or any fight that is single target, high uptime on boss...as compared to Mr Robot score and/or target dummy.

I am Arms, i542 but  weapon is LFR Greatsword of Pride's Fall...hit and exp capped and 27% crit.

mr robot score:  306k

mal:  175k or so

That seems a little low but its typically in the top 3-5 in LFR dependng on movement. Give me some adds like on Pride to bladestorm and I'll usually hit over 200k.

No logs yet but about to start on our Flex and 10m teams and wondering if I am where I should be...probably will see a world of difference with a flex or 10m weapon.

Edited by jpru2001

I don't think that score signifies DPS... And so many other thing affect your dps other than gear.

The score on AMR is simply the stat weights multiplied by how many of that stat, all added together. If you changed all the stat weights to 1 youd have a tiny score, if they were all changed to 10 you'd have a massive score.

ahhh - thanks for the clarification guys - for some reason I had read somewhere that it was ideal dps with buffs, stationary target, perfect rotation...that makes more sense about the stat weights.

Thanks!

ahhh - thanks for the clarification guys - for some reason I had read somewhere that it was ideal dps with buffs, stationary target, perfect rotation...!

For that, you want SimulationCraft. If you leave it at its defaults, the DPS number it reports is exactly what you described. Note you can customize it to your raid's setup, or to "target dummy-esque" where you'd be running without raid buffs.