Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gemmagnolia

Beast of Fable Pet Battle location of No-No the Beaver

Recommended Posts

Anyone know where they moved this beaver to since the new content? It is no longer under the umbrella at 10,70 in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. I can't seem to find any updated info on this NPC. TIA for help on this.

*DOH* I forgot about Zidormi going back into the past. Located at 80.6, 32.0 Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

No NoNo Beaver Wow.jpg

Edited by Gemmagnolia
because I am an idiot. *new* and forgot about zidormi :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...