FORUMS
Starym

Legacy Loot Rules Coming to Legion Instances

dlypQSJ.jpg?1

Starting with next week's reset (March 31st/April 1st), all Legion instances will be getting legacy loot rules, aka more loot drops for when there's fewer players. This means you'll be getting random loot not specific to your class, but there will be plenty more of it for those transmog runs.

Check out the full explanation below:

Blizzard LogoLegion Legacy Loot (source)

With scheduled weekly maintenance the week of March 31, we’re enabling Legacy loot rules in Legion raids and dungeons.

We’re reached that point in an expansion where the content from the previous expansion no longer requires a full group, and the rewards are primarily sought by transmog collectors. With this change, Legion raid and dungeon encounters will drop a fixed quantity of class-agnostic loot. Today, if you and one other player enter Emerald Nightmare on Mythic difficulty and kill Nythendra, it’s unlikely that you’ll receive any loot, since drop rates normally scale to the number of players. After this change, Nythendra will always drop 5 items from her loot table, regardless of your group size.

Dungeons and many of the lower-difficulty raid bosses in Legion are already soloable by well-equipped Battle for Azeroth characters, though some bosses, especially on Mythic difficulty, may still require you to bring a few friends. Nonetheless, this should amount to a great increase in the availability of Legion transmog gear.

See you there!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      An overview of Warlock class changes that went live in Build #40622 of Patch 9.1.5.
      Warlock
      PvP Talents
      Bonds of Fel - Encircle enemy players with Bonds of Fel, snaring them by 50% for 6 sec. If any affected player leaves the 8 yd radius they explode, dealing [ 390% of Spell Power ] Fire damage split amongst all nearby enemies. Rapid Contagion - For the next 15 20 sec, all of your damage over time effects occur 33% more often. Deathbolt - Launches a bolt of death at the target, dealing 40% 50% of the total remaining damage of your damage over time effects on the target. Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45).
    • By Stan
      We are previewing the Shaman Mage Tower set coming in Patch 9.1.5.
      Shaman Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5
      The Shaman Mage Tower armor set is comprised of the following items:
      Drape of the Skybreaker Greaves of the Skybreaker Armbands of the Skybreaker Harness of the Skybreaker Hauberk of the Skybreaker Helmet of the Skybreaker Legguards of the Skybreaker Pauldrons of the Skybreaker Waistguard of the Skybreaker Shamans can pick between two chest pieces a full dress (Hauberk of the Skybreaker) and a chest with visible leg armor (Harness of the Skybreaker)
      Shaman Mage Tower Set Appearance (Hauberk Chest)

Shaman Mage Tower Set Appearance (Harness Chest)

• By Stan
      Here are the latest Hunter class changes from the 9.1.5 PTR.
      As of the latest build, Bestial Wrath removes Fear and Horrify effects from your pet.
      Hunter
      Baseline
      Bestial Wrath - Sends you and your pet into a rage, instantly dealing [ 74.9% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to its target, and increasing all damage you both deal by 25% for 15 sec. Removes Fear and Horrify effects from your pet.
    • By Starym
      The probably most famous piece of World of Warcraft media seems to be the most popular South Park episode as well, as a recent competition held by the show itself had "Make love, not Warcraft" end up at the very top!
      The Epic Episodes tournament saw 64 episodes go head-to-head in a big bracket, with fans voting over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, with the grand finale coming down to Make love, not Warcraft and Scott Tenorman must die:

And in the end, the iconic WoW-themed episode won the day!
      (In case the episode link above doesn't work, try this one, as it's definitely time to re-watch it!)
      The episode is truly special, both to South Park and Warcraft, where it brought in so many new players to the game, as you can see from the many comments in the reddit thread talking about this recent win:
      That episode was the reason I started playing WoW, bought a copy that week and have been playing off and on since. - barking_labrador
      Me too. This episode changed the trajectory of my life - beanmachine89
      When I don't play for a few months (once it was two years) this episode tends to trigger a desire to play for me. - Jamileem
      Same. Literally not a day after I went down to Wal-Mart with my mom to pick up a copy and some game time. - or10n_sharkfin
      Same and to this day hear “No No I don’t wanna start over in the graveyard” every time I die - BumblebeePleasant749 We've also recently seen some major references to the episode being added to Hearthstone's United in Stormwind expansion, as the Sword and boar(s) made an appearance! And the official WoW Twitter account also mentioned the win!
    • By Staff
      The Mage Tower is returning in Patch 9.1.5 and players will be once again able to earn rewards, including a new Mage-Bound Spelltome mount. In this post, we're looking at which classes can attempt what challenges.
      You must complete every unique challenge available at the Mage Tower during Legion Timewalking to receive the mount.
      Reddit user SuperSoftwareNgineer created a useful table, which shows you the challenges each class can complete.

The player also created a calculator that you can access here.
      Source: Reddit