Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gealden

Assurance of consequence

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering a few things and hope people can help me with this.

on my hunter I have the raid finder version of the trinket and now my black arrow cd is shorter then the duration.

I know for explosive shot you can chain them nowadays (in cata that was a dps-loss)

Does the same apply for black arrow or do I need to re-apply after the first one is expired to perhaps maximize the amount of lock and load procs I might have?

I find this a bit ify.

Ideally, you want to wait for the first to drop and IMMEDIATELY apply the next blackarrow.

BUT

I always clip them to ensure a high uptime as the worst thing you could do is to let it drop off.

So by clip I mean using weak auras, I see blackarrow is availabel for use, but I still have ~3 sec left on my current debuff, I cast 2 shots and then cast blackarrow. Those two shots obviously depend on focus and priority, but I adjust my priority to ensure I can pop blackarrow.

I find this a bit ify.

Ideally, you want to wait for the first to drop and IMMEDIATELY apply the next blackarrow.

BUT

I always clip them to ensure a high uptime as the worst thing you could do is to let it drop off.

So by clip I mean using weak auras, I see blackarrow is availabel for use, but I still have ~3 sec left on my current debuff, I cast 2 shots and then cast blackarrow. Those two shots obviously depend on focus and priority, but I adjust my priority to ensure I can pop blackarrow.

This pretty much =]