FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Blainie

Flying in Shadowlands

Hey, it looks like you guys have the BF part 2 achievement linked instead of the Legion one. To confirm, BFA part two will still be needed for Zandalar and Kul'Tiras or no? 

5 hours ago, Durran said:

Hey, it looks like you guys have the BF part 2 achievement linked instead of the Legion one. To confirm, BFA part two will still be needed for Zandalar and Kul'Tiras or no? 

Hey! Thanks for letting us know. I've submitted a fix to replace BfA Pathfinder with Legion Pathfinder that should go live soon. Yes, BFA Pathfinder is not going anywhere, it's the go-to expansion for new players, and only veterans will be able to pick a different expansion by talking to Chromie.

Guest Eirik

So we still have to grind to unlock something as basic as flying in Shadowlands? I cant stand this. Its flying! Why lock that behind a HUGE grind that many of us just dont have the ability to do. 

Make us grind for cool mounts and awesome gear and so on, but FLYING? Please dont!

Guest Saro

Does this mean despite earning the achievements for flying in bfa and legion, I will now be required to dish out a total of 500g for every character to fly there?  Yeesh I hope not, one of the reasons I went through that grind fest was "free" flight for every possible future character.

Guest Titan5837
On 8/15/2020 at 4:38 PM, Guest Saro said:

Does this mean despite earning the achievements for flying in bfa and legion, I will now be required to dish out a total of 500g for every character to fly there?  Yeesh I hope not, one of the reasons I went through that grind fest was "free" flight for every possible future character.

When I transfered my account on the shadowlands beta I didn't see an option to buy legion or WoD flying. So it seems to me that if you have the achievement you won't need to purchase

Guest Cmars87

What happens if I only have Artisan Flying, will it drop me down to the 150% speed?