FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwenymph

New Healing Dev Watercooler up.

Thanks to Hybrys for the heads up.

Priests go check it out!

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/298309-dev-watercooler-building-healthy-gameplay/

Priest

• Cascade, Divine Star, and Halo now each have a 1.5-second cast time.
  • Prayer of Mending now has a 1.5-second cast time.

That is just to convince you to read it in its entirety.  It is a good read.

Edited by Gwenymph

I swear if they remove Glyph of Penance I'm quitting.  I LIKE being able to move while healing! 

Uhg.  The game will be a little less fun if I'm rooted to the ground even more often.  Geez, the talents I can see but why PoM?!

The smart attonement heals yeah I like that change actually.  That's needed to happen for a while.  Hope they give us that 10% back though.

I definitely agree that the PoM cast time will have a larger effect than the L90 talents.  Contrary what everyone is posting on H2P, I think Halo is the least effected.  The few times you do use it on fights, it's to counter an ability that you know is coming and most times has a cast time of its own.  So you were usually holding Halo for that moment and hitting it halway through their cast anyway.  No we'll just start casting the same time the ability has started and won't see a difference.

I am fine w/ completely removing smart heals from the game but if they want to keep atonement smart.. just not smartest I'm happy with that.  A random chance of healing anyone that needs it will overheal more often but still provide the DA at the proper chance.... so far.

For sure.  Halo I dont' care about because I hate halo lol, but cast time on divine star is weak.  I'm not to happy about cascade either, because I use it in conjunction with my L.Metagem usually, but if they wait to implement it until after the next expansion then that's fine I suppose.  

Ya, the latest blue post on the front page of MMO does not make it sound like they will be waiting for the xpac.  When 6.0 goes live so do all the 1.5casts.  They even referenced Thok as an example fight they want to tune before the patch is live  :*(

The tweet claims if anything they will make him/SoO encounters easier w/ 6.0 and the concurrent changes, not more difficult.