FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwenymph

Mistweaver Dev Watercooler

On the other hand, you're apparently getting a dedicated fistweaving stance, and a bunch of other changes.  Having more than 2 seconds to top off a raid is gonna be nice, too; if you've ever played a resto shaman on content that isn't the bleeding edge of your raid's healing capabilities, your spells are too slow to heal anyone unless the other healers are incapable of the throughput.  Hopefully we'll be able to help all the time now!

I think it will work like hunter aspects, being able to change between them as you need. Heavy damage -> switch to serpent stance. Light damage -> switch to crane stance.

I think (or rather, hope) the stance will work a bit like a Holy priest's Chakra: Chastise, but not to the same extent of mana-cost-reduction or damage increase but still with some of those elements. An extra ability or two while in the stance would always be welcome and as a different "stance" with a separate action bar it would make mistweaving/fistweaving keybinds easier to manage.

It'll be a definite help when I'm getting used to the uplift cast time

At first read through I imagnined it working more like Chakra as well.

All I'm gonna say is wait for beta before I assume how anything works.

I should be able to get into the first round or so of closed beta and I'll try to make post of what changes there are to most of the healers when I can.

You're part of the No Beta Club, so i'll see you on the 6.0 PTR sir

That's for Heroes of the Storm.  And technically, everyone is in the No Beta Club =P

In my view it will be very unusual in the beginning.. and will be adjusted in due course and may become nice to have.. depending on several circumstances like bossfights etc.

Edited by haisenkalle