FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sour412

My typhoon/manald build For Season 20

I’m a very long time Diablo player. This is my first post. Thanks for having me. 

I’m using echoing fury as a weapon, magistrate, sigil. Sparker  with t nt, flavor/deathwish/or star fire cubed. I find the average with t n t and starfire is higher than how much time I spend channeling plus the second wait with the deathwish. And a squirts. I haven’t found a good Flavor yet. could switch the power hungry to astral presence  And a cuirass in the cube for more DR and dump the gizzard. Thinking now the bracers with bonus to shield would probably be better. Cuirass is hard to keep active. for enforcer potentially with high paragon in Vit. the gizzard helps a bunch.  Also I have a really good 7/49 witching hour. And rolled mostly for attack speed.( Are there break points?)  it’s 125% att sp (adding T N T) with 5 stacks (possibly a 220% damage?) way better than death wish. Because we aren’t going to channel all the time, just when in the occy ring really or a pack that’s slowing you down to not die. Basically you’re either making a ball that they hydras shoot, or leaving one far and making it move closer to that one while the other one is at the max range for the gem.  The frost nova really makes this much better than a normal lighting hydra. And the bonus for damage. You can also gun for LD on the items and hydra damage 40/30+70%!!!!! 
I’ll edit the my numbers in tomorrow. 

Another side thought. Is the item Roll arcane on hit broken? I have 8 on items and hydras hit 10x I don’t get 80. I shouldn’t have to waste slots/ skills to get arcane. There’s times I’m channeling hittin 20 enemies. That should be 20 hits 160 arcane.. I digress. 

Also using follys, i use these with my builds most of the time since the deathwish/sigil combo. Stand still twister to keep them far from the hydra. I like to kill the whole Gr mobs, the hydras will take care of most of the mobs. Twister is as powerful as black hole (for crowd control anyway.) and ticks arcane well. With the black hole  it’s great crowd control. You can switch these bracers for the shield ones or nems,  but the crowd control should outweigh the shield bonus. I think most people only try to kill packs. I don’t that gets me killed from things behind me or too big of a mob when I have to work back wards. also have to keep frenzy going. If you only kill mobs might as well not use it because it won’t be active when you need it and if there’s no monsters there your beat and at half damage.

TRAPPED, Zei stone, and I have to use the gizzard for shields,  can swap the gizzard for enforcer, but ill probably augment the trapped next and go enforcer got damage from the hydras 100% of the time. Just thought about that. 

Passives are g ward,  extra life, power hungry/blur,  paralysis,  

Echoing fury is extremely powerful. In the cube also.  It doubles my damage (5 frenzy) and the hydras go crazy.  For a not class specific it’s really good. it makes this build hit with out needing archon 10 heads proc manald constantly. I don’t think I can work 2 vyrs in anyway. 

I’m using flame ward to channel and reduce damage, and magic weapon that charges arcane. 
my follower has no death, occy,  a weapon that does a lot of cool down after killing a pack. She turns them to chickens in big groups from the twister Rather often. 

Black hole 3%( 5% to frost nova is not as good as 3% of everything.) lightning hydra, energy shield that stops 1 hits. 

I found a primal manald and a Normal ROG 

I cleared 70 easy at like 550p. And I can do 102  at 950. It’s a fun build. I don’t like using what other people run. I don’t see a lighting typhoons listed. I only have a few augments but I grind rifts when I play. 

Im going to try to see how far I can push it. i don’t think I been this far but my sheet damage is much less than previously (usually 2800k by now. But the attack speed is triple that build. and I couldn’t do 100. It goes from 1700k- 3200k with frenzy active on 5 stacks. Plus you move faster, you move, let the hydras kill behind you to keep it stacked, and let one hydra scout. with the frost nova on the closer hydra  one stops them getting close. Then you can back track a bit, 
the other one goes far away to proc zie stone, you want to get the mob half way but 60 yards each way, I don’t think your body matters it’s how far the hydras are from the monsters. Shoot a twister then trigger black hole. 
for more damage, herd,  shoot the twisters first and shoot the black hole for the 3% per. But channeling triggers it you lose the big stack when it hits nothing when they  are melted But by the time the hydras hit the are melted. I have tried rhimehart but I couldn’t tell if it was manald or that proc. 

Haven’t   tried the cold hydra, I never liked how it  looks and  manald Is damage huge. Channeling the flame ward helps a lot. I used ROF for a long time but it does not hurt much or help. You can also swap out magic weapon for frozen orb it procs a lot on square button ( not sure if it’s a thing but seems like it triggers square the most.) and with the death wish channeling it hurts a bit and slows well. 

O yea the other bonus of the Echoing fury is it has 2 effects on it . A high chance of fear and chill or freeze on it. (mine you’re could be anything on the second roll )

Does LOD add up to more than 13,000% on ten heads, plus the damage reduction of 80% is better that cuirass because your arcane can be wherever. I can’t see it being higher 

I’ll post a vid tomorrow. Thanks for the great info all of these years. 

Edited by Sour412
Spelling