FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tayonis

Divine Inna's Support

So the idea of this build was to run a ever moving support monk using 4 Piece DoJ and Inna's. I have looked around and i haven't seen this build being ran by anyone. This is a pure support and thus has no damage of its own. 

While not having everything completely stated pure support I see with Epiphany active a toughness of 7.5 billion. 

Game play is very straight forward. You run around with tempest rush grouping everything up with cyclone strike while your damage player/players dps down the mobs.

I currently have Implosion on my cyclone strike but I would switch it out to Wall of Wind if you want the stun instead of the larger area of pull. Strong arm bracers and overwhelming help to buff damage to mobs along with Master of wind on sweeping winds with IB proc. 

I am running Ice blink, Efficacious Toxin, and Invigorating Gemstone.  The IG synergies with the life on hit from the weapon gems, MoH with BoI, and Transcendence. The IG also keeps me from being CC'ed so that i can stay in tempest rush.

I could see changing out the travelers/ compass rose out for an oculus ring. maybe take the royal grandeur off and put into the cube, and run a zodiac to keep epiphany up more with overwhelming desire on person.   Also Mysictic Ally could probably be changed out for higher GR's.

I was having no problem surviving in GR107, and I am sure that it will have no problem surviving higher. 

Hope yall like it and would love to see it gain some traction as a viable support build. Very open to suggestions and opinions on the build. 

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Tayonis-1751/hero/19894490

1342066127_Annotation2020-05-31150647.thumb.png.e75c0aeef79f5509374da06bcf16513c.png810555032_Annotation2020-05-31150754.thumb.png.4bae1f9af0486ec40a96f09ef4314500.png

Annotation 2020-05-31 150616.png

Edited by Tayonis