FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Wubbs

Enrage Uptime

Hey Wubbs!

Your Enrage uptimes looks strange on Garrosh at the moment, because most of your pulls are either very short, or end up right after the 2nd transition, in which you're pretty much not Enraged at all (and that's ok, since you just run for most of the time in there). Therefore, your enrage uptime looks a bit lower on this fight than what it would normally be. When you start pushing him to longer phase 3 & 4 attempts, you should see your Enrage % go up. 

By looking rapidly at the logs I think you can still improve your Berserker Rage use a bit, as you currently seem to be using it mostly to force Rb procs inside of CS, whereas you could use it to improve your enrage uptime a bit. 

So it's better to use berserker rage when enrage about to fall off than using berserker rage to get a 2nd or 3rd RB in CS?

edit: off*

Edited by Wubbs

With your crit chance, getting a 2nd RB into every CDS shouldn't be something you have to save Berserker Rages for, save extremely unlucky non-crit streaks. I don't exactly remember where, but I remember reading something a couple weeks back about how it wasn't actually beneficial to use BR during CS only to get 3rd RB.