FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Arrowhoof

BM DPS

Seems dps has fallen off the last few weeks, and not sure why. My auto shot seems to top my charts. 474 GS. Any ideas? It just seems they did a nerf or something in the last few weeks. Was doing more dps at 465.

I'm not finding that... check the corruptions you're using... aside from the bow, I go with 3 expedient III and 3 severe III... that's at 95 CR, 40 corruption. Also, post your toon link and people can check what you're currently using... in order to help you better.

Edited by BareMoon

As of 2/2/2021 BM got a dps boost. It compete and sometimes shines better than MM and Surv. I've been playing BM all throughout Shadowlands, and I've been doing well with it. I'm 210 ilvl at the moment and sim about 5.2k dps 

16 hours ago, Mene said:

As of 2/2/2021 BM got a dps boost. It compete and sometimes shines better than MM and Surv. I've been playing BM all throughout Shadowlands, and I've been doing well with it. I'm 210 ilvl at the moment and sim about 5.2k dps 

I often like to point out to people, regardless of what class/spec you decide to play, you can excel and do great and even better than some 'FOTM" specializations. Bring the player not the class is a moto I have followed throughout my years of WoW and yes BM is great, is it the best? No, but it still a competitive specialization