FORUMS
Keyon

Paid for Premium and still getting adds

12 hours ago, Torwynd said:

Please advise why I'm still getting adds on the page when I paid for premium to remove them.

Thanks.

I've passed your comment on and we'll get this investigated ASAP - this definitely shouldn't be happening, sorry!

Many thanks for your support! I fixed the issue. Somehow, two identical accounts were simultaneously created when you made your account and the one that got flagged as premium was the other one (I have no idea how this could happen and have never seen this before). In any case, I removed the extra account and moved premium to the correct on ?

Uncommon Patron

I'm having the same issue today in that I'm seeing the ad for the new Coldplay album pop up in the lower right corner of the window. Note that I just logged out and back in hoping that this would fix the issue but it did not. 

8 hours ago, Drunemeton said:

I'm having the same issue today in that I'm seeing the ad for the new Coldplay album pop up in the lower right corner of the window. Note that I just logged out and back in hoping that this would fix the issue but it did not. 

Many thanks for your support and for reporting this error. It should be fixed now (it was only affecting the forums). Can you please confirm?

Uncommon Patron
On 5/20/2021 at 1:09 AM, Damien said:

Many thanks for your support and for reporting this error. It should be fixed now (it was only affecting the forums). Can you please confirm?

Thank you! I logged back out/in again and they seem to be gone.

• Like 1