FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
War

5.0.4 Specialization Choice

With there being some data @90 for T14 out is there any info pointing at T13 85 numbers for 5.0.4 MoP Prepatch.

http://simulationcraft.org/504/Raid_T14H.html

Would the data from T14 90 slide into T13 85? It shows Fury very high and what our current best specialization being almost dead last.

Would the gear requirement, typically with the high hit req, make that data a "moo point"

I know we won't achieve that dps, it is for 90 but in reguards to ranking showing TG high and Arms low.

I already linked that site in the MoP section of the forums. And no, that is based off of Heroic T14 gear indicating full best in slot gear at level 90. I highly doubt you'll have full BiS for Fury to take over Arms by that degree. Fury may be heavily dependent on 2 amazing 2H weapons to do top end damage. All specs do not do equal damage proportionally. They will be imbalanced at the beginning to a degree and imbalanced to the point you're seeing now at full BiS.

With there being some data @90 for T14 out is there any info pointing at T13 85 numbers for 5.0.4 MoP Prepatch.

http://simulationcra.../Raid_T14H.html

Would the data from T14 90 slide into T13 85? It shows Fury very high and what our current best specialization being almost dead last.

Would the gear requirement, typically with the high hit req, make that data a "moo point"

I know we won't achieve that dps, it is for 90 but in reguards to ranking showing TG high and Arms low.

If I understand your question correctly (which I might not be, mind you), you are asking if the Arms and Fury will perform, at level 85 in patch 5.0.4, the same way as that website indicates that they will perform with full Best-in-Slot Tier 14 heroic gear, at level 90.

While I do not know how things will eventually turn out to be in patch 5.0.4 (there are still massive balance changes going on on the Beta right now), I think it is unlikely that you can use the simulated level 90, BiS T14H data to draw conclusions for patch 5.0.4.

That being said, the expansion pre-patches usually bring with them a great degree of imbalance, so we never know.