FORUMS
Starym

Player Gathers All Cloak Transmogs in the Game (Currently Available)

Jeb87jO.jpg

More transmog collections are getting completed! In the footsteps of DesMpehisto and his all Warrior plate transmogs done, redditor NoBromo1 has gathered up all currently available  cloak appearances in the game: 982, to be exact. With a fair number of players now collecting various full transmogs (including DesMephisto's current all 1-handers run, which is already at 95%), it'll be interesting to see if we can get a fully unlocked all transmog gear available on a single character any time soon.

jwwvyrizp6h51.jpg

Now, I know what you're thinking, the above screenshot says 982/986, but NoBromo1 has the explanation:

As for the remaining 4 - 2 are from BFA Season 1, which I wasn't active during. The other 2 (Gurubashi Empire Greatcloak Gurubashi Empire Greatcloak and House of Nobles Cape House of Nobles Cape ) were never actually implemented and have never been obtainable. It's hard to leave that much more commentary as collecting capes doesn't leave as many memories as say mount collecting. The last few were from Mythic BFA Raids (off mekkatorque and Orgozoa). The "hardest" (translation - most expensive) were the Depleted Cloak from Blade's Edge that makes the Crystalweave Cape and the Manaweave Cape which is a very rare BC pattern. There were one or two removed from the game that I eventually found on the AH as well.

There are sadly a few plate like that still in the game. There's 3ish plate pieces (chest, legs and boots if I remember right) that have identical names to jade forest quest rewards that have never been obtainable. There's also a pair of bracers that I don't think have ever been obtainable. Some other chests were removed and were only obtainable when "armorsmithing" and "swordsmithing" were specializations, which pre-date the appearance tab. There's a LOT of weapons in those categories that I don't even keep up with.

So, congratulations on the collection, and let's see more players get their various transmog gatherings complete!

Source.

Are these guys doing this on clean accounts? Like, since Warriors can use almost any weapon, a person that mains Warrior will collect weapon transmogs over the course of their playtime, which is saved on their account; starting an entirely new account, and thus having no weapon transmogs on their account, would start them at square 1. So, are these transmog challengers using brand new accounts, or are they not?

Edited by SiscotheKid
Clarification

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      It's another Rextroy video, this time focusing on an insane burst window for Retribution Paladins, which can get more than 16 hits/sources of damage in within 1 second! It's all based on the Seasons of Plenty legendary, which drastically improves the Night Fae Blessing of Summer, some legendary-juggling, a WHOLE lot of procs and, well, take a look below:
      And here's the detailed explanation on just what exactly happened:
      We are going to use a legendary called Seasons of Plenty, which says it increases the effectiveness of Blessing of Summer by 100%. Making it go from 40% chance to do 30% additional damage, to 80% chance to do 60% additional damage, on all your abilities and procs. It does increase both parts by a 100%, but together it is more like a 300% increase of summers DPS, during 10 seconds. This makes ret do insane amount of damage, even more than it already is doing during burst. This buff feels pretty much like the old Reckoning days, since the Summer proc has no internal cooldown at all. The following can happen within 1 second if you are lucky:
      Judgment Summer proc, Templar's Verdict, Summer proc, Sanctified Wrath, Summer proc, Virtuous Command, Summer proc, Templar's Verdict proc (conduit), Summer proc, Melee hit, Summer proc, Virtuous Command (from melee hit), Summer proc, Zeal (talent), Summer proc.
      This is 16 sources of damage... It is truely insane! Perhaps you can add in a trinket or similar for even more devastating effects (or perhaps the Aura of Reckoning PvP talent, but it is quite overkill)
      We are also going to use a trick with Judgment to make it appear like it is casted one global after you press it, the trick is to turn into a toad with Magic Pet Mirror (special thanks to Aegis for helping me out with this in Durotar, since I don't have the pet mirror myself) This happens because of an animation bug in toad form (there are most likely similar cases with other transforms)
      Another thing we are going to do, to make this combo even more devastating is to change our legendaries. Seasons of Plenty will remain on your active blessing even if you unequip the legendary before the equinox procs (the 100% bonus). This gives you 10 seconds to stack up another legendary, the Vanguard's Momentum, for a 12% holy damage bonus. This legendary will also remain if you unequip it. This allows you to finally change into Final Verdict, which does 15% more damage than a normal Templar's Verdict.
      In an arena, you won't be able to change gear to stack up the Vanguard's Momentum, but seasons of plenty will work at full effectiveness. The clips you see in the video are from skirmishes when me and my friends tested out this insane legendary for hilarious results! You might want to add in Final Reckoning if you are going for maximum damage over few globals time. The reason I went for Sanctified Wrath is to be able to perform the damage in as few globals as possible.
    • By Starym
      This week sees the final piece in Windwalkers' Sanctum domination plan come into place, as they are now the No.1 in both the top and generalist percentiles! We also see the return of the boomkings as they take a huge leap into 2nd in the top percentiles, eyeing that top spot they held for so long in Nathria.
      Mythic DPS Rankings
      This week sees a familiar face climb up a lot, as the owls have decided it's time to get back into the spotlight! Moving into the No.2 rank, Balance jumped 3 spots and brought Fury with it, which also moved up 3 into No.4, just barely surpassing Arms along the way. Affliction continues to drop, 2 spaces into 6th this time, as Subtlety moves up 1 and Arcane has another of its huge upswings, moving up 6, as both push Demonology down into 9th.

95th percentile Mythic data by Warcraft Logs.
      Windwalkers have taken the very top spot in the all percentiles bracket as well, as they are now officially the kings of the Sanctum, and by a pretty solid margin as well. Arms moves down one into 2nd and Survival (Year of the Spear™) has another big upswing and closes out the top 3. The downwards trend continues for Affliction in this bracket as well as it moves down 3 into 6th, while Assassination and Balance move up quite a few spots.

All percentiles Mythic data by Warcraft Logs.

Heroic DPS Rankings
      The Heroic rankings have gone from stable to identical week-to-week, as we have to go aaaal the way down to 16th to see the first change, where Retribution and Frost Mage rose 1 spot, pushing Destruction down!

All percentiles Heroic data by Warcraft Logs.

As always, if you want even more info on a spec, you can check out our class guides here, for a DPS tier list you can go here, or for even more data, head on over to Warcraft Logs.
    • By Stan
      Bonus Loot that drops from raid bosses now has a separate category in the Adventure Guide in Patch 9.1.5.
      Rewards that have a chance to drop in addition to normal loot now have their own category in the loot tables, meaning it will be easier to browse through Conduits and battle pets that drop in Shadowlands.

• By Starym
      There's been a rash of pacifist arena combatants in the Theater of Pain dungeon since a recent hotfix and players have had their Mythic+ runs ruined by it, but fortunately there's a couple of potential fixes!
      As for what the bug is - basically what happens is that that mini-bosses in the arena section will simply not attack players and remain neutral NPCs, ruining Mythic+ keys due to the % of enemies and players having planned their routes around them:
      However, the mob does become hostile for an EXTREMELY small amount of time, but therein lies fix No.1:

The slightly more complex one, if the first one isn't working out for you, entails bringing over another mini-boss which will trigger the passive ones once you defeat the active one. Alternatively you can plan around the mini-bosses entirely, but method No.1 should work well enough.
    • By Starym
      It seems Mike "Qwik" Ybarra, Blizzard's co-leader, isn't done with his community interaction, and is now expanding it to, well, anyone! He has made a Discord server for to everyone interested in finding a group for any Blizzard game (and potentially some others as well), focusing on WoW and Mythic+ in particular:
      You could even end up playing with Blizzard's co-lead yourself, as he frequently asks for various roles for his own runs. He also will not be talking about any plans or what's going on behind the scenes for WoW specifically, but might talk about game development in general and will read suggestions for improvements:
      I will not answer any WoW roadmap/future features, etc. questions here. Ion and team answer those ?
      Yeah I will answer game dev, personal etc questions but not work items relating to future things. Fine to suggest things. He also mentioned that he's well aware of the potential for the server to get out of hand (both in terms of player numbers and comments that might appear), but he has the solution for that too:
      I don't know discord well. Someday I will find someoen who does ?
      But if it does [get out of hand], deleting this is easy.
      Just how successful this discord will be remains to be seen, as there are many similar LFG servers out there, but you can be sure this one will draw plenty of attention due to its high-profile creator (and there's already plenty of well-known WoW community faces on there as well). However it plays out, this is another really good sign that Ybarra actually is one of the WoW community and has good intentions for the game and the players, so let's see what happens!