FORUMS
Damien

Changing Covenant

Guest eibhlin

so we will be able to change a covenant if we do not like  what we have chosen?  

I had a friend who  played beta tell me if I  chose wrong it will screw me in the long run..  Knowing I can change my choice will be a relief

3 hours ago, Guest eibhlin said:

so we will be able to change a covenant if we do not like  what we have chosen?  

I had a friend who  played beta tell me if I  chose wrong it will screw me in the long run..  Knowing I can change my choice will be a relief

You can change easily at any time 🙂, instantly if you are picking up a new Covenant.

If you are returning to a Covenant you had before, all you need to do is two quests, which must be completed on different resets. This means you can do one in the day before reset, and the other as soon as reset hits to very quickly change, or you might be forced to wait a full week if you only start the first quest on reset day.

Guest Råge

If you collect all the transmog appearances for a covenant, then switch, do you lose the appearances? Or do they get locked?

2 hours ago, Guest Råge said:

If you collect all the transmog appearances for a covenant, then switch, do you lose the appearances? Or do they get locked?

They get locked, afaik!