Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shamanator

[Enhance] DPS Problems

5 posts in this topic

My iLvl is 503 equipped, and now I can't seem to figure out why my DPS is bad. I do the right rotation, I used askmrrobot.com for proper gems and reforging; however, I will not spend thousands of gold on enchants until I figure out why my DPS is jacked up. I used to pull top DPS in my old guild and any dungeon or LFR I was in back in Cataclysm, just started trying Enhancement again and I can't seem to figure out why my DPS is bad..

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Sh%C3%A4manat%C3%B6r/advanced

I also realize my trinkets are really bad, but I can't seem to find one for the life of me. Is that really a big problem with my DPS?

I just did a test on the dummies and only pulled about 80k DPS.

Edited by Shamanator

When we're talking about DPS issues, it's absolutely essential to have a log of your DPS. Can you link a World of Logs or a Warcraft Logs parse for us? That would help immeasurably.

Hi Shamanator,

Looking your equip and reading your dps i think that you are ok. With these trinkets i think that you can't do much more.

You could try to change gliph of healing stream totem with gliph of fire elemental so you could use fire elemental more often.

Try to buy valor trinket you must change these two...

When we're talking about DPS issues, it's absolutely essential to have a log of your DPS. Can you link a World of Logs or a Warcraft Logs parse for us? That would help immeasurably.

I don't have a guild that raids in order to show you a log from World of Logs, and I don't have a Warcraft Logs parse either. :(

Ah that's a pity. You could make your own by using the combatlog when you're in an LFR or Flex raid, which don't usually require guilds.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By israfela
      10/10 Normal Nighthold, 6/10 heroic - Very social guild looking for DPS progression through Heroic Nighthold

Friday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm PST raid time. 10pm-1am Server Time.

Lots of Mythics and Mythics+ run daily with a bit of PvP, Questing, Leveling alts, Heroics and etc all through out the week. 

Flasks, foods, potions, and guild repairs will be provided for raiders.

We're casual in a sense where we raid two days for three hours each day and can laugh about a wipe but we are still serious about progression.

We're always on Discord and we joke around a lot, some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. Overall, we're very social and close guild with guild members actual knowing the other guild members and talking. 

**REALLY LOOKING FOR**

- Boomkin
      - Hunter
      - Ele Shaman
      - Mage 

WILLING TO HELP GEAR UP SLIGHTLY. 

New players welcomed.

Irisfare#1178 btag or on Discord israfela#7689
    • By clover

We are seeking active, ranged for our mythic raiding team. We are currently sitting just below what we need for mythic (19) and have a couple of lower end dps we'd like to replace. As a result we're pushing to find several top notch players to join the core team.
      Progression: 9/10H
      Raids: Tue/Thur 9pm-midnight EST
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Bleeding Hollow-US
      Battle tag: clover#11874
      Discord: sephorae #7200
      http://www.imperium-guild.com

• By Chumani

Lok'tar ogar raiders! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our progression raid. We are 4/10 Heroic Nighthold (10/10 N NH in about 2 hours).
      We want you all, but emphasis on the following which I will list in priority:
      1 Full time tank
      1 Dps/Part time tank as needed
      1 Full time heals
      Item level required for these positions is ilvl 880+ (prefer ilvl 885+)
      This is the PRIORITY list...... as always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs.  We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW!
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders)! We've always been here and will continue to be here!  Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! Here is a little bit of 'who' we are ..... from last expansion...... we do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Swiper#1939 - Deni#1743 - Loki#15391
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=246149
    • By eternalsoulz666
      <Judgment Day>
      Recruiting:
      2 Healers - Preferably Paladin/Monk (However will still look at other options. DPS off-spec would be nice too!) 2 Melee - Any class will be considered. 2 Ranged - Any class will be considered.
        Progression:
      Emerald Nightmare
      7/7N / 7/7H
      Trial of Valor
      3/3N
      Nighthold
      10/10N 3/10H

Requirements:
      On US-Proudmoore or willing to server transfer. Knowledge and understanding of your class. DBM/WeakAuras/RCLootCouncil Being on time and being able to attend raid days preferably 10-15 minutes before start time. (90% attendance is acceptable, however until we have more people on our team 100% is strongly encouraged as we don't have the numbers to have people not show up)
        Schedule:*
      **ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME**
      Friday 8:00-10:00PM (EST) Saturday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Sunday 5:00-8:00PM (EST)
        *Raiders/Trials will be provided with full guild repairs during raid hours.
      About Us:
      Judgment Day was formed recently by a group of friends that needed more progression than their previous guild were providing for us. We strive to excel at what we do and want to progress through the current content offered to us as it is released & complete it before the release of the next raid tier.
      Our progress through the raids were preformed by the same raid team however in a different guild. We also enjoy running Mythic+ and the occasional battleground.
      We are willing to accept casuals that aren't interested in raiding and just want a chill environment to hang out in.
      Battle.Net:
      EternalSoulz#1946
      http://www.judgmentday.shivtr.com Please apply using our website. Once your application has been reviewed a officer will contact you in-game (b.net) or via the comments section in your application.
    • By barrygottehrerreales
      Hey guys I'm brand new to playing World of Warcraft, is there a good video to help a newbie out? Just go over the basics of the game, show you all the controls and what you do. Look forward to learning the game, and chatting with you guys.
      Thanks a ton,
      Barry Gottehrer