FORUMS
Valks

Heirlooms Overview

This thread is for feedback on our Heirlooms Overview page for World of Warcraft.

Guest Guy Who Tryna Help
On 12/10/2020 at 7:47 PM, Guest Hosea said:

Please update for Shadowlands. Cant find the heirloom vendor!

In Orgrimmar by the front entrance, like on top of the entrance area, if that makes sense. ran into him on accident

Hey guys, I apologize for the slow reply here.

On 10/15/2020 at 1:42 AM, Guest Odo said:

Any chance of listing the best enchants/gems for some of those heirlooms?

I will try and look into getting this added although not a lot of theorycrafting has been done on it with Shadowlands scaling unfortunately.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:25 AM, Guest Mehne said:

Needs to be reworked for shadowland expansion.

Hey, I fixed some outdated level "steps" for the Heirlooms which I assume is what you were talking about.

On 12/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, Guest Hosea said:

Please update for Shadowlands. Cant find the heirloom vendor!

The locations for Heirloom Vendors should be correct in the guide, but let me know if you are having trouble finding it still and I can assist you.

Guest Richard

I couldn't find the heirloom vendor either on my level 50 char. I relogged to my level 60 char and the vendor was where the guide said he would be.

Guest zekarra

Are the Heirlooms only able to be upgraded to level 50 in Shadowlands right now or can we get them to level 60? If we can get them to level 60, where can we buy the upgrades to do so?

1 minute ago, Guest zekarra said:

Are the Heirlooms only able to be upgraded to level 50 in Shadowlands right now or can we get them to level 60? If we can get them to level 60, where can we buy the upgrades to do so?

The Heirlooms can not yet be upgraded to Level 60. Blizzard does not usually make Heirlooms upgradeable to max level before the halfway point of the expansion or beyond, since the Shadowlands Leveling Experience is still considered "fresh" and to be experienced at the originally intended pace.

Heirlooms are rather useless now, i tended to only use them for the xp bonus, but since i never have rested....like ever, its just a waste of a slot....they tend to be rubbish most of the time, so i tend not to use heirlooms anymore.

Guest Vagrant
On 2/11/2021 at 1:07 AM, Bryhub said:

Heirlooms stop at level 49 not 50.

Heirlooms give you a buff until you are past the level listed.  The 49 Heirlooms means it works while you are 49, but not beyond.  Once you ding 50, it falls off.