FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Jenafur Fundraiser: Next Clue to Be Revealed At $5,000

51722-jenafur-secret-pet-mystery-has-not

Amara Strande, creator of the unsolved Jenafur secret, is organizing a fundraiser for fibrolamellar cancer research on behalf of Rockefeller University, and she will release the first hint when they raise $5,000, and the second hint at $10,000 if the mystery remains unsolved.

You can donate here to support the cause.

From Amara's GoFundMe page:

My name is Amara, and l was diagnosed with Fibrolamellar Hepatocellular Carcinoma Liver Cancer. Fibrolamellar is an extremly rare cancer with no cure that primarily affects teens and young adults. Last year with the Make A Wish Foundation, I was given the opportunity to visit Blizzard Entertainment in Irvine, California, for the full World of Warcraft experience. I created the Jenafur Secret and fulfilled my dream of composing my own song for a video game. This past year has been a blast watching and interacting with the WoW community. But I've had my fun, and I know we all want Jenafur solved. Let's come together and raise money for Fibrolemaller Research at The Rockefeller University, New York City. Once we raise $5,000, I will release the next hint to solve Jenafur on the WoW Secret Finding Discord https://discord.com/invite/wowsecrets

If Jenafur remains unsolved, I will release the next hint once we reach $10,000.

Let's come together to make a difference and support future research for this rare and deadly cancer. This money will go to Simon Labs at The Rockefeller University to support the development of the first blood test for Fibrolamellar. This critically needed test will help detect Fibrolamellar early through Professor Sanford M. Simon, Ph.D. research, and your contribution. The test will also be used to determine if experimental treatments are working and to monitor patients for recurrences of the disease.

For more information regarding Fibrolemeller and Dr. Simon's lab please visit these two links below. 

http://fibrolamellar.rockefeller.edu/

https://www.rockefeller.edu/our-scientists/heads-of-laboratories/905-sanford-m-simon/

Thank you in advance for your contribution, and thank you to everyone that participated in searching for my Jenafur! 

-Amara

Amara also released a video, where she talks about the Jenafur secret with her sister.

• Like 2

There's a mistake on the article.
"she will release the first hint when they raise $5,000, and the second hint at $10,000 if the mystery remains unsolved."

The Discord has already received four free hints prior to this. These hints would be the fifth and sixth hints.

I mean, it's a really good cause and all, but it kinda makes the whole secret feel pay-to-win. :\ I donated myself, just cause I appreciate what she's doing making the cat bigger than herself, but the video that goes along with it is kinda rude too. Feels like a whole weird situation for sure - I guess you can feel okay that your money is going towards something good, at least.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this