Jump to content
FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Borderless Shadowlands Desktop Wallpapers

Recommended Posts

EPNmRTJ.png

Reddit user LenweSaralonde has created borderless Shadowlands desktop wallpapers based on the recently added continent loading screen. Download links are included in the article.

We see representatives of the individual Covenants in the wallpaper together with key characters, including the Arbiter and the main villain of the expansion.

shadowlands-wallpaper-logo-top.png

Download links

(Source)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Stan
      A detailed look at the new eight Druid Travel forms introduced in the 9.1.5 update.
      Scribes will be able to learn new recipes and create "glyph-like" marks that teach Druids new Travel forms in Patch 9.1.5. All of the models already exist in the game.
      Ground Travel Forms
      Mark of the Midnight Runestag

      Mark of the Twilight Runestag

      Flight Travel Forms
      Mark of the Duskwing Raven

      Nightwing Raven (mark doesn't exist yet)

      Mark of the Regal Dredbat

      Mark of the Gloomstalker Dredbat

      Mark of the Shimmering Ardenmoth

      Mark of the Sable Ardenmoth

    • By Starym
      We've seen the Nightborne and Lightforged dranei, now it's time for the Highmountain tauren customization options to get expanded! LeystTV gives us a runthrough for the new additions with more horns, hair options and everything else:
    • By Starym
      More hotfixes arrive, with some legendary recipe drop and Shadow Word: Death fixes!
      September 15 (Source)
      Classes
      Demon Hunter Fixed an issue which could prevent some Demon Hunters from receiving Memory of a Burning Wound (Runecarving Power). Priest Shadow Word: Death will no longer apply the Shard of Dyz item effect when it damages the Priest. Burning Crusade Classic
      The Shartuul's Transporter event has been temporarily disabled, due to a bug. Developers' note: We expect to have it fixed in a few days, and we'll post an update here when we do.
    • By Stan
      Here's the new Guardian Druid Bear Form coming from the new Mage Tower Challenge in Patch 9.1.5.
      Blizzard confirmed today that Mage Tower is returning in the forthcoming update, and with it, they are bringing back the unobtainable Guardian Druid Bear form, but with a twist -- it's not the same model as we had in Legion, but this one has a fel tint to it.


    • By Stan
      Multiple keystone affixes have changed in this week's 9.1.5 build.
      Details about the new Legion Timewalking "Infernal" keystone affix have been revealed.
      [PH] Legion Stuff Infernal - Beacons can be found near some bosses. Activating a Beacon or engaging a nearby boss will trigger a Legion invasion. The Raging affix has been nerfed this week.
      Non-boss enemies enrage at 30% health remaining, dealing 70% 50% increased damage until defeated. Bolstering has been nerfed to only temporarily increase the health and damage of enemies.
      When any non-boss enemy dies, its death cry empowers nearby allies, temporarily increasing their maximum health by 15% and damage by 20%.
×
×
  • Create New...