FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
CptDan

New Gear... Evaluating some Changes [RESTO]

So, I've finally gotten my trinket from sha. I am really excited about it. What I wanted to see is some logs from players that a farther progressed than myself. I'm only at 8/14HC and we got 9/14 down to a few % points including a 0% wipe.

MY ARMORY 

My Latest Logs

The goal here is to see what others are doing, not to bash or anything like that, but I would love to see some comparisons among us. I know there aren't many other 25s with shaman healers, but I would still like to learn from the 10 man healers. 

I'm interested in

• Stat Choice
  • Spell Choice
  • Cooldown Usage & Timing
  • Mechanic Specific Changes (glyphs, etc.)

So let's have at it. I will compile the major tips and strats into this or another thread that we can form as a guide with the help from some of the admins. Thank you in advance for your participation

I'd appreciate it if tips and strats went into the "SoO Resto Shaman Style" thread too. :)

I hadn't intended the thread to mirror those objectives stoove but upon thinking about it seems as though it would fit, Can I move this thread there and delete this one? for housekeeping sakes?