FORUMS
Stan

Next Shadowlands Mount Poll Results: September 15th

51869-choose-the-next-shadowlands-mount.

Blizzard started a poll and announced they would create the next Shadowlands mount based on community feedback, and the poll ends in 3 days, so we're looking at the current results in the US region.

Total voters: 141,351

• 1st place: Wandering Ancient (34%);
  • 2nd place: Gooey Slimesaber (20%);
  • 3rd place: Curious Caterpillar (20%);
  • 4th place: Soaring Spelltome (17%);
  • 5th place: Nerubian Swarmer (9%).

The current winner's the Wandering Ancient with 34%, and we have bad news for you if you wanted to see the Nerubian or Spelltome mount; both occupy the 4th and 5th place, and you only have until September 18 to vote, so it's very unlikely anything will change there.

1504130027_ancientofwar.jpg.47f8e3da4100

The slime cat and caterpillar are at places 2 and 3, respectively, with 20%, and the Ancient is ahead by 14%, so we may very well be looking at our winner there.

Here are the poll results taken from Reddit.

Fzl1swH.jpg

(Source)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If you don't like the ancient but voted for one of the lower options now is a good time to swap your vote to whatever is highest that you like so we have even a tiny chance of unseating the ancient

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

bueh... another mount that is to big and no one is going to use. literally every other option is better... sigh...
i know, i know, size matters. but it's gonna be so big, it'll be just impractical 😞 trust me, i know what i speak about 😬

Yeesssss. I'm glad this mount is winning. I'd be pretty PISSED OFF if the Gooey Slimesaber won. This game already has way too many saber reskins.

My vote went to the Soaring Spelltome, but it was obvious on day one that tree was going to win. Tome seemed interesting, although I wasn't certain if it wouldn't end up as another platform mount. I hope tree isn't going to be one of those either, like they did with other elemental mounts. Would rather have character sitting on it.

Edited by Arcling

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      It seems a new round of beta invites has arrived, or Blizzard has amped up the intensity of the handing out of access, as many players have noticed and encouraged other to check their inboxes on reddit! The number of players reporting getting an invite indicates this is a particularly large wave. In case you also just got into the beta, you can check out our Shadowlands guides to get a better grip on all the content available.
      Also, as noticed by twitter user @DoumStorm, also check your launcher first, as the mails tend to be slower than the invites themselves!
      Here are some of the responses to getting the key, with some interesting takes:
    • By Starym
      This week's beta class changes appear to be starting and Warriors get a change to a powerful legendary item, as the Mishapen Mirror gets nerfed. We recently talked about this legendary in particular in out Protection Warrior spec highlights, and it's was one of two top pics for the spec.
      September 30 (source)
      Hello.
      In this week’s build of the Shadowlands Beta, the Misshapen Mirror legendary has been changed. It now increases Spell Reflect duration by 60% and only affects your nearest ally.
      Previously, this legendary was proving to be stronger than intended.
      Thank you very much for your feedback.
    • By Starym
      Death Knights get two Covenant abilities changes this week on the Beta, as Abomination Limb and Shackle the Unworthy get target caps, buffs and more.
      September 30 (source)
      In this week’s new build of the Shadowlands Beta, we’ve updated two covenant abilities, Abomination Limb and Shackle the Unworthy.
      Abomination Limb has been target capped at 5, and its damage has increased by 15%. The grip has also been updated so it may only pull the same target every 4 seconds. This change was made to prevent it from encouraging the Death Knight to repeatedly walk out of range and then pull the same target.
      We’ve also added a new functionality to the ability that grants Bone Shield charges, Rime, or Runic Corruption (based on spec) the first time the Limb pulls an enemy (this only occurs once). We hope this change will broaden the usage of the ability outside of PvP.
      Shackle the Unworthy has had its damage increased by 15%, but no longer has its cooldown reduced when spending runes. Instead of the cooldown reduction, it now works as follows: “While Shackle the Unworthy is active on an enemy, your direct-damage attacks that spend runes have a 50% chance to spread Shackle the Unworthy to a nearby enemy”.
      We hope this change gives the ability a more active playstyle and creates more situations where it might be more useful than its previous iteration.
      Thanks for the continued feedback, and we look forward to your thoughts on these recent changes.
    • By Starym
      No Assassination changes this week either, as Outlaw gets the focus, with Blade Flurry buffs and more.
      September 30 (source)
      In this week’s build of the Shadowlands Beta, we have some notable changes for Outlaw Rogues.
      Since both Assassination and Subtlety can apply poisons in AoE relatively easily, we want Outlaw to have access to similar utility. As such, Blade Flurry hits can now apply poisons to any enemies hit.
      We’ve also changed the Between the Eyes debuff. It no longer gives you increased Critical Hit Damage against the target; it now gives you increased Critical Strike Chance against the target. This allows Blade Flurry to spread the damage bonus of this debuff to secondary target.
      Thanks again for your testing and feedback!
    • By Starym
      Blizzard have posted that Covenant tuning is currently underway on the Shadowlands beta, to inform players that there may be some big number changes coming to being certain abilities closer to their counterparts.
      Covenant Tuning (source)
      In today’s updated build of the Shadowlands Beta, testers will see a snapshot of the the process of tuning several Shadowlands systems, which is underway. We’re in the midst of recalibrating the throughput of several Covenant abilities, and while in some cases the magnitude of the change may feel large, it’s necessary to bring outlier abilities in-line with our targets, so that players can make more accurate comparisons between abilities.
      Thank you for all of your help as we iterate on these abilities based on your feedback.