FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Blackd

Question about multidoting/snapshooting

Particular boss The fallen protectors

The guide said i should use nether tempest.

If Im gonna keep nether tempest on 3-4 targets that basicly means I'll be refreshing bombs all the time especialy when/IF trinket/meta gem procs,  so i assume i wont even use frostbolts?

so i mean only spam nether tempest hotkey + ice lance + brain freeze?

is that way how you do rotation on multidot fight or? help me out with this please

Edited by Blackd

For most of the fight you have three targets, so that's only three globals per ~12s. That's three quarters of the fight you shoot frostbolts (or whatever procs). With snapshoting in mind, that reduces to about two thirds of the fight.

Since you're not going to have FoF or BF ready all the time, that's a lot of frostbolts...

Edited by lynx

For most of the fight you have three targets, so that's only three globals per ~12s. That's three quarters of the fight you shoot frostbolts (or whatever procs). With snapshoting in mind, that reduces to about two thirds of the fight.

Since you're not going to have FoF or BF ready all the time, that's a lot of frostbolts...

ye but what about trinket procs and legendary meta gem procs since u want to snapshoot them  

scenario like this: i multidot 3-4 targets. Thats at least 4-5 seconds ( u lose some of time between changing targets)

and i got kardris trinket up so i gotta multidot all over again. Thats basicly lets say 8 seconds. I have time for 2-3 frostbolts and thats it

Edited by Blackd

Mouseover macro is your friend wink.png Don't change targets.

Personally I have worse results with mouseover macros.

Tidyplates is how I do multidot best. My mage bomb is always bound to 3. I click a tidyplate, press 3. Click another tidyplate, press 3.

As long as you're changing targets faster than your GCD it doesn't matter how you do it.