FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
DoctorBiscuit

Chi Burst Instant?

Some sites are showing Chi Burst as a 100 yard range instant as opposed to the 40 yd -1 sec cast. Does anyone know why the discrepancy; is there a way to get the instant version? And what kind of situations do people use Burst in? I’m hearing a lot go for Wave instead, trying to decide what is better. 

Edited by DoctorBiscuit

On 10/12/2020 at 7:02 PM, DoctorBiscuit said:

Some sites are showing Chi Burst as a 100 yard range instant as opposed to the 40 yd -1 sec cast. Does anyone know why the discrepancy; is there a way to get the instant version? And what kind of situations do people use Burst in? I’m hearing a lot go for Wave instead, trying to decide what is better. 

Hey fam, so theres no way to get Chi Burst to be instant - those spells you're seeing that have a super long range or are instant cast are likely NPC versions of the spell or something.

As for when you'd take Chi Burst, it depends on your spec. If you're a Mistweaver, Chi Burst is very good, does great healing, and Chi Wave doesn't really do much for us. As for the other specs though, I'm not sure. I know in the past, Windwalkers liked Chi wave to stack up their hit combo, but I feel like thats probably not the case anymore

• Like 2