FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Mistweaver Monk Leveling

Guest Malicesin

The import string doesn't match the skills and abilities that are listed on the calculator.

21 hours ago, Guest Malicesin said:

The import string doesn't match the skills and abilities that are listed on the calculator.

Are you sure?
Could you provide a screenshot of whats happening?  I just double checked in game and the import string gave me the same talents as the calculator 

Guest Guest

Both Talent Trees are missing and not loading on the web page.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Both Talent Trees are missing and not loading on the web page.

Thanks for letting me know!  I'm not exactly sure why it's not showing up, but I went just ahead redid that section and passed it along to my editors. They'll have everything fixed shortly

The trees appear to be a little wrong in terms of what to choose when, i.e lvl 29: invoke Chi-ji, but to unlock it you need Healing Elixir which it says to choose at lvl 43. And in the Monk tree is says to choose Rising sun kick at lvl 10, but its a baseline node when you choose MW.

Edit: I also noticed that Ancient concordance is listed twice, despite being a 1 rank node

Edited by Wsilvamon

Guest Rosewynde

Need to place improved roll higher on the list as i couldn't choose fast feet till i selected one more higher up skill.

Just a heads up, you can't get to Invoke Chi-Ji, the red Crane, at 29, in the order given. As either Uplifted Spirits, Font of Life, or Healing Elixer, must be chosen, and that doesn't happen until level 43.  Might be able to swap Zen Pulse and Healing Elixer, then pick up Chi-Ji. But just wanted to let ya know the pathing didn't add up. 

On 1/25/2024 at 7:54 PM, jshauns said:

Just a heads up, you can't get to Invoke Chi-Ji, the red Crane, at 29, in the order given. As either Uplifted Spirits, Font of Life, or Healing Elixer, must be chosen, and that doesn't happen until level 43.  Might be able to swap Zen Pulse and Healing Elixer, then pick up Chi-Ji. But just wanted to let ya know the pathing didn't add up. 

Thanks, not sure how that happened but it should be fixed now!