FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Balance Druid Leveling

In the talent section Solstice is listed as the choice for the L50 row but in the rotation it is said to cast Fury of Elune on CD - which is a different L50 talent.

On 11/29/2020 at 8:46 AM, lance2355 said:

In the talent section Solstice is listed as the choice for the L50 row but in the rotation it is said to cast Fury of Elune on CD - which is a different L50 talent.

That is mainly a notation of when to cast it if talented. I will mark it as such when I do my update tonight.

I strongly suggest you amend the guide to include the PvP talents Prickling Thorns and Deep Roots, they make entangling root do an absurd amount of dmg while leveling. You can basically root a mob, move to the next, and that mob will die in seconds. I tested most of the combinations of PvP talents and nothing beats this one. It also makes soloing elites insanely easy and fast.

Edit : I forgot to add, you HAVE take mass entanglement if you go that route. You can pull 10+ mobs and instantly root them + starfall, your aoe is just ridiculous.

Edited by Peaprotein

On 12/10/2020 at 10:18 AM, Peaprotein said:

I strongly suggest you amend the guide to include the PvP talents Prickling Thorns and Deep Roots, they make entangling root do an absurd amount of dmg while leveling. You can basically root a mob, move to the next, and that mob will die in seconds. I tested most of the combinations of PvP talents and nothing beats this one. It also makes soloing elites insanely easy and fast.

Edit : I forgot to add, you HAVE take mass entanglement if you go that route. You can pull 10+ mobs and instantly root them + starfall, your aoe is just ridiculous.

In BFA/Legion that pvp talent didnt affect mass roots. I will update accordingly.

Guest MiklaDfar

When set to level 20 the rotation guide says to be in Moonkin Form which is not available until Level 21.

Guest John

FYI - The leveling guide is broken. Some skills aren't available when the guide says and some skills have more points allocated to them than are even possible.

6 hours ago, Guest John said:

FYI - The leveling guide is broken. Some skills aren't available when the guide says and some skills have more points allocated to them than are even possible.

Ill have this fixed shortly.

Guest Really Confused

I really need help here.  This guide says to put into Solstice x2.  I cannot.  Literally only able to put 1 point into it.  Same with Nurturing instinct.  Says x3 but can only do x2.  Really need this updated for Dragonflight.

23 hours ago, Guest Really Confused said:

I really need help here.  This guide says to put into Solstice x2.  I cannot.  Literally only able to put 1 point into it.  Same with Nurturing instinct.  Says x3 but can only do x2.  Really need this updated for Dragonflight.

Hey. Sorry about the broken links. It should be good shortly I just pushed the update.

3 hours ago, Guest Still scuffed said:

Any idea when this is going to get fixed?

I pushed the update for review when I made my previous post last night. 

Whoever did reviews for 10.1 screwed up the Talent sheets. Only the Class sheet shows up. The Spec sheet is no longer showing on any of the leveling specs for any class.

Guest NeglectedChub

the guide is wrong i believe. its says to take wild charge at level 10 but that is in the middle of the tree not at the start

13 hours ago, Guest NeglectedChub said:

the guide is wrong i believe. its says to take wild charge at level 10 but that is in the middle of the tree not at the start

I will get this sorted later tonight. Sorry about that. Wild charge should be taken as soon as possible however.