FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Restoration Druid Leveling

Guest hutso

could just be me, but looks as though the resto tree only goes up to level 53? the druid tree goes to 70 - regardless of the level you select in the slider

Guest Lionh3art

There is no possible way to take Cenarion Ward at level 17. There are no talents taken before it to unlock the Talent. Might need a check and re-write.

On 6/8/2023 at 7:13 AM, shadow12000 said:

Why is this the only healer guide not to give a small breakdown of how to heal in dungeons?

There is literally a rotation priority on the Mythic+ page. 

Guest Guest
On 5/20/2023 at 11:25 PM, Guest Lionh3art said:

There is no possible way to take Cenarion Ward at level 17. There are no talents taken before it to unlock the Talent. Might need a check and re-write.

I find it funny that the page has been "reviewed" in november and still not address the clear mistake that this person mentioned. I was using this guide but also noticed that you cannot take Cenarion Ward at lv17. You need to take either Passing Seasons/Nature's Splendor or Flash of Clarity to be able to take it.

Sure people can go oh well I'll just grab Passing instead and than grab it, but if someone mentions an error in a guide, I would assume that it would be noticed, thanked and corrected.

On 12/1/2023 at 6:34 AM, Guest Guest said:

I find it funny that the page has been "reviewed" in november and still not address the clear mistake that this person mentioned. I was using this guide but also noticed that you cannot take Cenarion Ward at lv17. You need to take either Passing Seasons/Nature's Splendor or Flash of Clarity to be able to take it.

Sure people can go oh well I'll just grab Passing instead and than grab it, but if someone mentions an error in a guide, I would assume that it would be noticed, thanked and corrected.

I have screenshotted the text right below the talent tree. Hope this information will help you select the talents as advised in the future. 

image.png