FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Blood Death Knight PvE

Guest Sirmicou

Hi ! One potency conduit is missing on General Draven for blood deathknigh. Could you fix that ? :)

Guest Bloodchiyoun

Hi!

I wonder if blood dks are less strong in m+ because now they always need a Death and Decay on the ground and you can rarely stand in one place for long. 

Has anyone tried in DF how often you can reposition your D&D in dungeon fights?

19 minutes ago, Guest Bloodchiyoun said:

Hi!

I wonder if blood dks are less strong in m+ because now they always need a Death and Decay on the ground and you can rarely stand in one place for long. 

Has anyone tried in DF how often you can reposition your D&D in dungeon fights?

Hello!

Death and Decay Death and Decay being a much more important part of the toolkit makes unpredictability and lack of fight planning a major problem, particularly in Mythic+, but this tends to just be a symptom of unfamiliarity with the dungeon you're running. Night Fae death knights have had to go through the same problem in Shadowlands for the entire expansion. It's really no different.

If anything, the dungeons are more lenient. Very few bosses push you out of melee completely and those that do are very predictable (Doragosa and a couple of bosses in Halls of Infusion being the most obvious ones). The others will just punish you for not thinking ahead (things like you dropping a D&D just before enemy frontals on trash in Neltharus or not realizing that a ballista was about to become active in Nokhud).

With practice and proper tracking of what'll happen in events, along with a bit of thinking about whether movement is necessary (and realizing that smart movement matters), it'll become less of a weakness to you, and more of a strength, as fight predictability will also shoot up.

• Thanks 1

Guest Auroro

I was reviewing the BiS gears as many of them have Versatility which the writer listed as the worst gear stats. 

I notice that when I change the weight of the stats where I force the value of Haste to be greater than Crit/Mast and very little Vers. 

This is the list from Mythic+ with my stats changes

Ley-Line Tracer (FC)

Old Seafarer's Headpiece

Bromach's Disentombed Locket

Pauldrons of Immutable Truth

Fireproof Drape (Speed)

Cuirass of Irreparable Madness (STR)

Excavated Earthen Wrists (Leech)

Forgemaster's Grips

Trapmaster's Utility Belt

Drake Hunter's Greaves (Fierce)

Pristine Magma Stompers (Stam)

Circle of Ascended Frost (Haste)

Unstable Arcane Loop (Haste)

Treemouth's Festering Splinter

Inexorable Resonator

The original list had Haste at 10.0% while my list had it at 35.51%. I just curious about the weight 

Hmm, seems the talent export strings don't work. "Invalid" it says in-game for me. 

Edit: nvm, I am stupid

Edited by Raffinaddi

I notice blood DK primordial stones changes to 2x Desirous Blood Stone (replacing the Prophetic Twilight Stone), was that a mistake? I didn't notice any other class/spec I use remove prophetic.

16 hours ago, Losty said:

I notice blood DK primordial stones changes to 2x Desirous Blood Stone (replacing the Prophetic Twilight Stone), was that a mistake? I didn't notice any other class/spec I use remove prophetic.

Hey!

I have just committed a change to address this. This was an unfortunate error from my part. The section should have read:

• Raid: Freezing Ice Stone / Desirous Blood Stone / Prophetic Twilight Stone
  • Mythic+: Storm Infused Stone / Desirous Blood Stone / Prophetic Twilight Stone
  • Open world: same as Mythic+

Thank you for letting me know, and sorry about that mishap 🤗

• Like 1

for the pvp talent section, i feel the need to say that last dance is now actually very much worth taking for a few reasons

1. with everlasting bond, the extra rune weapon you summon will still last the normal duration, not to mention the duration cut has been reduced. 
  2. with the shorter cd, it allows you to get 6 stacks of drw blood plagues up if you play your cards right. not to mention constantly reducing your rune cds. 

it is honestly a must have talent if you are in war mode at all. it is very strong. 

also you may just want to update the pvp talent section in general. it seems pretty out of date.

edit: just remembered, you might want to also point out that despite what the tooltip says, decomp aura only goes up to 4 stacks now. idk why they didn't update the tooltip when they made the change. 

Edited by ToasterWolf

Guest Seonji

It looks like there's a copy/paste error with the links on the talents page.

It says "Best Beast Mastery Hunter"  talents (although the links look correct)

On 9/6/2023 at 5:24 PM, Guest Seonji said:

It looks like there's a copy/paste error with the links on the talents page.

It says "Best Beast Mastery Hunter"  talents (although the links look correct)

Hey!

This should be fixed soon. Thank you for pointing it out, and sorry about that :-( if it is any consolation, it was a template issue on the button, the links take you to the right places.