FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Havoc Demon Hunter PvE

Guest Flappy

To go along with the above comments, I don't see Blade Dance or Death Sweep in the rotation at all except for when First Blood is selected. Even with Essence Break saying it should align with Death Sweep, there's no next step to then use Death Sweep, there's only a mention of it below that section.

Regarding Glaive Tempest, it's a throwaway mention in the event you've taken it - not a recommendation.

When it comes to Blade Dance, it's not got a line if you intentionally deselect First Blood, because you don't want to press it in single-target situations if you don't take that talent. First Blood is fundamentally the driver to making Blade Dance valuable in those situations over just another Chaos Strike unless there are other targets involved, and missing that talent is something that seems like you're going out of your way to not press it (and severely harm your output).

Guest Flappy

Thanks, also the builds in the Vault of Incarnates section don't work.

On 11/11/2023 at 1:59 AM, Guest Bartimus said:

The 'backup' mythic + build for pre tier set seems to be missing O_o

you're correct, sorry about that. I've fixed it & should be fixed & up asap!

Guest Dayak

Hey Guys

Maybe I am not understanding this. but looking at the rotation and it says cast death sweep to start then goes down the list. However where do you get death sweep?? or is that not what the guide means>>

I am sure I am missing something here

On 1/27/2024 at 3:21 AM, Tk9898 said:

Why is this so out of date it still says season 2 mythic plus and it has the old raid please fix

Thanks for noticing - just the button links are labeled wrong all of the content on those pages relate to Season 3 and Amirdrassil.