FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Guardian Druid PvE

Guest Thrash

Today I noticed after the update that under Berserk Thrashand Mangle do not reset their CD, but simply reduce it by 2 times, CD is reset only under BL

I wonder how much haste can be collected in theory, so that Thrash without cd would be under Berbersk without BL (as it was before)?

On 1/27/2023 at 12:46 PM, Guest Thrash said:

Today I noticed after the update that under Berserk Thrashand Mangle do not reset their CD, but simply reduce it by 2 times, CD is reset only under BL

I wonder how much haste can be collected in theory, so that Thrash without cd would be under Berbersk without BL (as it was before)?

The haste required to get it back to pre-nerf cooldown levels is unachievable right now even with Bloodlust.
However, fortunately we now have access to Raze which supplements for Thrash fantastically on AoE, where you can alternate Thrash/Mangle > Raze repeat, for even more damage than thrash spam was before.

On 2/9/2023 at 8:20 PM, OutOfKek said:

Are the recommended talens for m+ going to be revisited after the buffs? Or they are too insignificant to bother with?

The most recent buffs are too insignificant too change what talents we run. However, there was some bug fixes with both Raze (Added to the list of spells on the 50% Guardian aura) and Tooth and Claw (Now grants the 15% magic DR%) that made Raze much more appealing, as it applies Tooth and Claw to all targets hit. The builds should be updated relatively soon to reflect the effects those bug fixes have on our talent choices.

• Like 1

In regards to the BiS dungeon list, Unstable Arcane Loop provides a more favorable amount of haste in comparison to Jeweled Signet of Melandrus. The auto attack benefit is only +167 which is close to nothing. Perhaps I am missing something here or it has received a nerf?

Edited by CocaineBear

On 3/3/2023 at 11:09 AM, CocaineBear said:

In regardless to the BiS dungeon list, Unstable Arcane Loop provides a more favorable amount of haste in comparison to Jeweled Signet of Melandrus. The auto attack benefit is only +167 which is close to nothing. Perhaps I am missing something here or it has received a nerf?

All of our stats are very even so the slightly increased haste doesn't beat the increased auto attack damage for dps.

On 7/4/2023 at 2:52 AM, tealgar said:

Wrong 'Raze' ability linked

This has been flagged to the author for fixes. Many thanks for reporting it.