FORUMS
positiv2

Retribution Paladin PvE

Guest Krakenus

Divine TollDivine Toll now casts JudgementJudgement only at your target and nearby enemies which are in combat. If the enemy is not aggroed by anyone but it is in Divine TollDivine Toll's range, it won't get a hammer in the face. Tested on both neutral and aggressive mobs.

On 5/1/2023 at 11:10 PM, Guest BeanMachine said:

the rotation for single targets is counter intuitive, after the first holy power spend youre stacking holy power beyond 5 and still going before the next spend..  if thats not intended to be a step by step i'd reword this.

Hey, it's not a rotation of buttons you press after another, but a priority list. So if the generators push you to say 5 Holy Power, spending becomes the highest priority to press as next button, and not follow the list like a fixed rotation.

On 5/12/2023 at 4:45 PM, Guest Krakenus said:

Divine TollDivine Toll now casts JudgementJudgement only at your target and nearby enemies which are in combat. If the enemy is not aggroed by anyone but it is in Divine TollDivine Toll's range, it won't get a hammer in the face. Tested on both neutral and aggressive mobs.

Hey, thanks for bringing it up.

I will double check it and update/remove the reference to aggroing mobs outside of combat as it did before.

Guest Fader

I've been testing out Sarkareth fight, and have trouble choosing between 'execution sentence' and 'final reckoning', among other talents. They do not outperform eachother persay, but what about other talents?
When we're done doing HC progression, I'll test out the different talents.

Guest AnotherRetInTheWall

10.1.5 page updates broke some things, talent trees aren't showing. the import codes are there, but there's no talent tree graphics.

15 hours ago, Guest AnotherRetInTheWall said:

10.1.5 page updates broke some things, talent trees aren't showing. the import codes are there, but there's no talent tree graphics.

Hi! This should have bee fixed by now. Do let us know if you encounter any other issues.