FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Enhancement Shaman PvE

Guest m0shmall0w

Regarding the Uncapped AoE tree for the new talent system, you mention taking Doomwinds and Alpha Wolf, however in the tree provided you dont actually take either of those talents. I'm assuming there's a mistake in there somewhere so thought i'd comment to give a heads up

On 10/26/2022 at 7:20 AM, Guest m0shmall0w said:

Regarding the Uncapped AoE tree for the new talent system, you mention taking Doomwinds and Alpha Wolf, however in the tree provided you dont actually take either of those talents. I'm assuming there's a mistake in there somewhere so thought i'd comment to give a heads up

I also noticed the talent tree linked there was incorrect so I've fixed that, in addition to adding some new language relating specifically to legendary choices.

I've submitted a fix and it should be in the queue to get updated. Thanks for the report 🙂 

Guest mistakes in guide

Sorry, This guide has mistakes (as many of your guide pages for other classes do) which show certain talent build as above, but then different spells are in the rotation but not in the corresponding talent tree selection.  So it doesn't work. Please can you check all of your pages as I have seen so many mistakes and used to prefer your pages to Wowhead, but have no choice but to go there now.

On 11/20/2022 at 3:41 PM, Guest mistakes in guide said:

Sorry, This guide has mistakes (as many of your guide pages for other classes do) which show certain talent build as above, but then different spells are in the rotation but not in the corresponding talent tree selection.  So it doesn't work. Please can you check all of your pages as I have seen so many mistakes and used to prefer your pages to Wowhead, but have no choice but to go there now.

Hi,

Any chance you can provide a few more details? What is missing from the rotation page or the talent tree?

Guest Mistakes

For starters rotation opens with windfury totem but it's not selected as talent in any of the talent trees

Guest Anon

Both the physical trees are listed as "Single-target and Raids". Just a minor typo that might be a bit confusing, unless there's no AoE physical build and this was intended.

Guest Cleric670

Under the Enhancement AOE rotation selecting ASHEN CATALYST does not add anything to the rotation, it's working under the single target rotation but I think it was forgotten under the AOE rotation.