smartiejoe

Where to go with my blood dk

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hey there! First post here!

Anyhows, I've just gone back to my blood dk after a quick break and then a venture into frost dk for dps, but then my raid team needed a tank to start on heroics and I jumped in.

My ilvl is 555 with 1 dps piece, but it seems fine for heroics so far!

What I'm asking is how you'd adjust my gear to suit heroic raiding (10 man)

We are doing galakras and hopefully juggernaut on monday, so I have a few days to prepare (They did protectors and norushen whilst I was ill).

This is my armory link.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/Jo%C3%A9/simple

I have sacrificed some mastery to parry, so I can cash in on the Riposte buff to increase my dps as a tank a bit. But going into 2 fights where survivability and control is higher prio for tanks than dps output, what would you recommend?

Parry reguardless of what ever fight the only fight that i would say u might need to go mastery is thok and MAYBE garrosh but you cna get away with pure parry on every fight in SoO i solo soak malk as parry and i plan on solo tanking thok as parry but honestly no fight is hard to live through honestly if you use your cds correctly. I've also been considering just going pure crit but it's not much of over all dps increase to be honest so I probably won't but I would go pure parry and reforge mastery when u alrdy have parry on the item cause you are lower ilvl and depending how fast you progress might be hard at 555 for some fight such at thok or solo soaking malk but you should be fine... as long as you know how to pop cds correctly :p 

Also GL on progression.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Matster
      Semi-Hardcore Guild Looking for new Blood to fill our team. We are looking to fill Healer and DPS spots (preferably Ranged). Having a Immunity class is a plus. We like to run Mythic+ on non raid nights and do events every once in a while. We are a laid-back group that likes to Joke around, but still progress content. Hoping to clear Heroic soon and move into Mythic. 
      What we Offer:
      -Mythic+ Groups
      -Cross Realm Runs to trial
      -Chill Enviroment with a mind on Progression
      -Character Catch-up for Undergeared players Main Characters
      -Heroic Raiding as our primary Focus, Doing Mythic is a bonus after clearing Heroic (working on a steady 20 atm)
      What we are Looking for:
      Immunity RDPS Classes (Mage, Hunter, Possibly DH or palidan) - High
      Ranged DPS Classes - Medium
      Melee DPS - Low
      AOE Healers - High
      Raid Times:
      Mon-Wed; 8-11 Central time
      Times may possibly change (looking to move for better availability Days)
      Contacts:
      add my battle tag at Braz203#1596
      Or leave a message on this Page
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore morning Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 3/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 3/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue
      Healer - Resto Sham
      Would consider

Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  920+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref)
      *Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:

Wed: TOS Heroic
      Thurs: TOS Heroic  
      Fri: Mythic + night  
      Sat: Day of Alcohol
      Sun: TOS Mythic  
      Mon: TOS Normal  
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday  

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By healionaire
      What stat %s should we aim for?
    • By Toxdoe
      About Us
      <SIMPLE> is a guild that is just that - simple. We like to keep things simple and easy, playing casually while striving to down challenging content whether its pushing high keys or downing end game raid content.

We can be considered as a casual raiding guild, but still strive to compete amongst others. Not only are we looking to get more active raiders, we are looking boost our ranks with more active members whether they want to raid, push M+ keys, or just want to hang out in an active guild/discord.

-Server-
      Mal'Ganis (US) Horde

-Raid Schedule-
      Tues and Thurs 930pm-1230am CST

-Current Needs-
      Exceptional Healers of any class.
      Exceptional DPS. Preferably ranged but will consider any class that shows interest.

-Expectations-
      We expect raiders to know each fight before we attempt it and to adapt to strategies we improvise on.
      Raiders are also expected to know their class, rotations, etc.
      While we do provide consumables, raiders are expected to come to raid on-time, and prepaired.

-What We Offer-
      We offer a simplistic setting. Members often participate in PVE and PVP content. Our guild chat is a place to speak your mind and occasionally will contain mature language and topics.

Our raid members enjoy free repairs/enchants/gems/consumables for raids.

Please contact in-game Djmg, Fystacuffs, Jestu, or Tox. If none are on. Feel free to send in-game mail.