FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Krazyito

Weak Auras: Engineering Tinker Cooldowns

I can't seem to find a way to get a cooldown Aura to show up for my nitro boost, goblin glider, and synapse springs.  Anyone know of a way to do it?

I tried to get something similar setup earlier through TellmeWhen and couldn't get it to work. What I do notice is that whenever the cooldown is up, my MSBT tells me that <name of my gloves> is now ready. So, I guess you could try playing around with Trigger as Status and use Cooldown Progress (Item) to link the gloves / waist to trigger the aura. But you will then need to update the aura every time you swap the item.

Edited by drumsmani

I can't seem to find a way to get a cooldown Aura to show up for my nitro boost, goblin glider, and synapse springs.  Anyone know of a way to do it?

Yes you can make something like this. (it will work similar to ICD tracker) Give me a minute and I'll post it. :)

Here is the string in Weakauras2 for my ICD tracker:

d4ZjdaGEvj1lLQu7IuYRjL62syMksNMKzRspwIUjrQNd13uuUSWoj0Er7MI9lvXpPkggvmoQsttQmuiLbtLQHRchKOCjvPCmioNIyHQOLsvzXevlxHhsK8uWYifRtvsMOQunvLAYQQPl6Ie0vLQKNbjDDPSrQeBfs0MvsBNQQpsL0xvLOpRk(oKWivLWVL0OPsz8svDsI4wkQUgP68e4Wu6VkX2Gunr4MqbHpHp3e67zDfhjfNJOR1mV6i6ORrNWxHpUwb7OFonwtcVvsaN2sTXOvvMKWPN92J0(K46l2ee4zDfhjDz(mhhnDoO6G4OPZ7mNoUoVtNqouppXGBcnCSyBd7wWrq5esbhbHWFysc4J4EfTfbbH9pSMF87XDPvMpbCtE4pmj0wxv9jSiRx(KTidn0Mkr47e(boBgvs44Afedc)2WMQQHacIoHWFyscsvlKBZECFA9HqZe(dtsivfXNqdhl4J4EfTfbpjGRTrz0mQKWX1kigeA4ybxBJYOzujpj0WXYpWzZOsEYKGY4pg4GNeClupUL0f9jiot0rqxZehDVEr3lxN3nJWTA)CtOHJfJTiOCcJ6n4Mqr7MkUzYKGXwee8Ctvmi0WXs51IXuoHYRfJ5Mqr7MkUjiTmxfYtcVuMVPEKQ38KaA(Kie28KjtMe(k8X1kasBP2ycVHjO(eK9QECxYMWiEuvZwWrqW2gw52bbCAl1glv1KwLPimjbjIGK3fsiJ(zBeeC9wXycVUwlOOdb7)Rsv1yVl5q98edm3mjGc1pDJU0P7Gk6A07CMmth1UjiCDENxcL1BDWnfrOicf1qrekIkfrOyhfrysW0k2d1ZtmWueHGQSAOCc1HkmPnvvdbuk03wIuYMUireLc9bcjuwR3FffgEYKaMGgTC0sNGFkI0H4WKe

To make if work for engineering and your char, all you have to do is

go to options->click Trigger tab->Set Spell Name to ie. Goblin Glider->Set "Hide" Timed, and Duration to the duration of the CD in seconds (180 for Goblin Glider)->Go to Load tab, and select which classes you want to load it for.

• Like 2

EDIT: WOW..... IM A DUMBASSS

LEARN2READ LOADING PRE-REQS WHEN DUPLICATING OLD AURAS TO MAKE NEW ONES

• Like 1