Zagam 1,983 Report post Posted August 31, 2012 I'll put together a beast screenshot when I get home from work. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Daowen 27 Report post Posted November 20, 2012 waiting for the pic :P 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vlad 419 Report post Posted November 21, 2012 I'll put together a beast screenshot when I get home from work. You've been at work a very long time... 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Daowen 27 Report post Posted December 2, 2012 oke let's wake this topic up Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vlad 419 Report post Posted December 2, 2012 oke let's wake this topic up Ignis the Furnace Master's room in Ulduar! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Daowen 27 Report post Posted December 3, 2012 The Collossol Forge (Ulduar) indeed....will think about yours, not quite awake yet haha Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Toots 1 Report post Posted December 3, 2012 Thats in Org!! Its the west side of VoH!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Toots 1 Report post Posted December 3, 2012 Alright, here's mine! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vlad 419 Report post Posted December 4, 2012 Alright, here's mine! I should double check in game, but I'll venture a guess and say that it's the entrance to New Hearthglen in Dragonblight. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Toots 1 Report post Posted December 4, 2012 Yup! That is one of my favorite places to quest!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vlad 419 Report post Posted December 4, 2012 Yup! That is one of my favorite places to quest!! Yay for me. I'll come up with a screenshot to post. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Daowen 27 Report post Posted December 9, 2012 Vlad don't fall asleep :P Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Clisis 5 Report post Posted December 12, 2012 Were is the next picture?? xD I want to keep guessing and the funny thing to all these pictures I know the name of each zone but can not say the exact place lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Daowen 27 Report post Posted December 12, 2012 o.O Vlad lost acces to this forum, please Damien give him/her permission Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Peelyon 419 Report post Posted December 12, 2012 Vlad will no doubt be busy :P Feel free for someone else to take over guys and gals! If you do make it a good one! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Marles 2 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 (edited) Edited December 13, 2012 by Marles Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Damien 1,533 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 I'm not entirely certain, but could it be Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Marles 2 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 (edited) I'm not entirely certain, but could it be Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands? It certainly is.... Edited December 13, 2012 by Marles Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Damien 1,533 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 I'm not entirely certain, but could it be Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands? It certainly is.... Let me get a screenshot then ;) Hopefully, I won't fall asleep on my keyboard, like Vlad did! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Clisis 5 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 Let me get a screenshot then Hopefully, I won't fall asleep on my keyboard, like Vlad did!Well it looks someone fell asleep xD WAKE UP!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Damien 1,533 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 I'm doing my dailies :P 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Peelyon 419 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 Vlad and Damien you're both banned from future guesses :P Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Damien 1,533 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 ok so, here it is :P Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Damien 1,533 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 So... you haven't found it yet? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Peelyon 419 Report post Posted December 13, 2012 I think I know but want someone else to guess! :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites