FORUMS
Damien

Mythic+ Healer Tier List

Guest Llokki

The link in the Mythic+ Healer tier list currently goes to the tank thread rather than here…

I find it interesting that you guys have put Mistweaver at D tier for DF S2, where WoWHead has it at A tier - usually your tier placements aren’t so wildly different, especially when it comes to healers and tanks. Does the lack of a DR cd really kill its viability so much? Does Life Cocoon not make up for that, at least somewhat?

On 5/10/2023 at 10:43 AM, Guest Llokki said:

The link in the Mythic+ Healer tier list currently goes to the tank thread rather than here…

I find it interesting that you guys have put Mistweaver at D tier for DF S2, where WoWHead has it at A tier - usually your tier placements aren’t so wildly different, especially when it comes to healers and tanks. Does the lack of a DR cd really kill its viability so much? Does Life Cocoon not make up for that, at least somewhat?

Hey!

So outside of that, which is rather huge:

Life Cocoon doesn't really provide any DR, its just an absorb shield and extra healing, unlike any of the healers.

Once again, skill of the player > the class they play

Guest Angelous

Just as a heads up/FYI, Paladin Healing notes talk about their asses, instead of their assets.

On 8/9/2023 at 3:28 AM, Guest Angelous said:

Just as a heads up/FYI, Paladin Healing notes talk about their asses, instead of their assets.

Should be fixed shortly. ☺️

I have seen a lot of Holy Paladins spaming Flash of Light instead of Holy Shock and Glory also I have seen same with disc priests spaming Flash Heal instead or atonoment healing this week. So as long as you dont know or know what you are doing its doesnt matter are you using S tier class or not. Knowledge > Meta Class. So... Just play a class if you enjoying to play and learn it well.

Also we can check raider io every healer and tank specs did +30s keys and every 3 dps spec classes did +30s with atlest 1 of their spec. So i am trying to say every class able to do +30s if you have enough knowledge and correct comp. 

I am main Resto/Balance druid and have holy/prot paladin - disc/shadow priest alt and I am solo pug healer also playing dps and tank sometimes.

Edited by aetril